“Delectable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 639 restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Mauro's On Erie is a restaurant on Windsor's Via Italia that serves creative Italian cuisine in a cozy space with alluring contemporary vibes.
“Delectable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Fantastic way to celebrate a valentines lunch! Sharon, Mauro and the staff make you feel so comfortable. Food is delectable. Today we enjoyed the eggplant parm for an appetizer. To die for and the wilted kale made it so much more. Cant wait to go back again.

92% Recommend
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I went there a few days ago with some friends, and had an awesome time!
Reasonable price for reasonable quantities!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner a couple weeks back having been recommended by a friend I was beyond impressed with everything. Best short ribs ever!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Wonderful Welcoming Experience in Windsor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

On our first couples' trip to Windsor, Ontario, my husband and I met a fellow Chicagoan, Joe (our new best friend) who recommended Mauro's on Erie for dinner. Let me tell you, we were NOT disappointed.

From the time we arrived until we left 2hrs later, we were treated like family. The hostess Sharon, Tim (Mauro "2.0") and Mauro himself were so warm, friendly and accommodating. Our waitress Liz was amazing and her service was impeccable. The food and wine was outstanding. I had the shrimp fonduta, beet/goat cheese salad and 2 glasses of the Baco Noir wine (awesome recommendation, Tim :-) ). My husband enjoyed his crab cakes and beef tenderloin. For dessert, Mauro himself made a Nutella crepe which was decadent...so yummy, my husband ate the whole thing and I only had one bite =(..

Needless to say, we will be back and I'll be back with my girls.

A special thanks to Joe, Carolyn and the Mauro's on Erie's family for a wonderful and welcoming experience in Windsor! Love you guys

Windsor, Canada
“Normal food - nothing really special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Normal food - nothing really special. A little bit overpriced, but still OK. Is it really number one in Windsor?????? I was expecting more based on all reviews.

• Visited January 2014