“A Fun Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Windsor, Ontario's Premiere Comedy Club. Bringing you a better atmosphere, level of talent, food & drink than any other comedy establishment in Windsor-Essex. Founded by Canadian comedian Josh Haddon, Comedy Quarry prides itself on bringing in different, world-class acts every week. A night out at this comedy club is perfect for a date night, private parties and even fundraisers. The Comedy Quarry is also host to the Border City Comedy Fest each year. Not only is this the best Windsor comedy festival, it also boasts the biggest cash prize competition in Canada. It is like Last Comic Standing, but LIVE here in Windsor. The Rockhead Pub, which is attached the Comedy Quarry is open daily from 3PM to 2AM. Come on by and try our delicious menu items or one of our 11 beers on tap. Comedy Quarry - 'Never The Same Show, Always The Same Great Time.' .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“A Fun Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had lots of fun on Friday night. This is the new place to be in Windsor. A hotspot where you can partake in the best medicine; laughter.

The Comedy Quarry was a load of fun with well-known comics and up-and-comers alike.

No visit to Windsor is complete without a night at the Comedy Quarry.

Visited June 2013

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great (and Hilarious) Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Comedy Quarry is a terrific Comedy Club, and a welcome addition to Windsor. The talent the Quarry attracts is consistently entertaining and (obviously) hilarious. Every time I have been there I have laughed a lot! The staff is helpful and kind. There is plenty of parking. I encourage everyone living in Windsor (or just visiting) to check-out the Comedy Quarry!

Visited July 2013
ComedyQuarry, General Manager at Comedy Quarry at Rockhead Pub, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback again Lin G.
You have been to great shows at the our comedy club before, yet you say in your post you will not be coming back. We would love the opportunity to 'wow' you again.

Our comedy club is like a movie theater, each weekend is different but almost always offers the highest in entertainment. Please don't let one bad 'showing' ruin your opinion of the whole comedy club. We appreciate all patrons and promise that particular set of comedians will never be booked here again.

If you would like free passes, to vent or hear a good joke, call us at 226-346-0646.
“Hilarious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been twice and laughed very hard both times. Top notch comedians, and great service. Very reasonable prices.

Windsor, Canada
“Great setup, funny comics”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've been here three or four times and it's great entertainment. There's a different headliner and openers every week so you can come back as often as you want without getting bored, and it's just so cozy. It's a simple setup, you don't even have to get up for drinks, and they've got table sizes from 2 to 8 if you need it. I've gone just with my girlfriend and I've brought 7 people before, no problem. It's great to know that most of the acts aren't that far away, either. A lot of Canadian comics come through here, and the openers are all local, and they're all funny. Great mix, I would gladly recommend this to anyone who wants to see comedy or just original entertainment in Windsor.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOL LMAO JK LMFAO....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I laughed, I cried, and I p****d my pants. Then I went to see the comics at Comedy Quarry. Then I laughed, cried and p*****d my pants again!

Seriously, love this place. Love the mini proscenium arch stage and the cozy atmosphere. A nice mix of up and comers and headliners. And the comics stick around to chat with you as well!

Will go there again and again.