“Great Place to Let Loose!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor
377 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, Ontario N9A 7H7, Canada (Formerly Casino Windsor) (City Centre)
519 258 7878
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 71 things to do in Windsor
Activities: Gambling, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Bet on lots of excitement at Ontario's premier gaming complex featuring more than 80 table games, 3,300 slots and tournament series.
Pittsburgh
“Great Place to Let Loose!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

My boyfriend and I went here and it was his first time at a casino and only my second. We ate dinner, drank and played penny slots all night. The staff was very helpful and the casino was very clean, and to our pleasant surprise not smoky! Definitely would make the trip across the border form Detroit to go to this casino!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
TILBURY
3 attraction reviews
“HONEST AND EFFICIENT STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

I have been going to the casino since it opened and enjoy the atomosphere and fun once in a while. Last night i was in the casino and lost my small purse containing a credit card, debit card, some jewelry and $260 cash. When i discovered it missing i was distraught and raced out of the casino and home to contact the credit card company to cancel my card without thinking to notify security before i left. I decided to contact security when i got home and was so shocked to find out they had my small purse completely in tact which had been turned in by a casino staff member. I can't say enough about how impresssed i was with this staff member's honesty and how wonderful the person Clay in security was to deal with on this matter. I can't thank you enough Casears Windsor with your honest and so efficient staff. It was the honesty of this experience that made it a night to remember. I hope this gets relayed to your management team and staff and I surely will tell others about this experience.

Ontario, Canada
“A great all around experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

We stayed here on Oct. 25 and really enjoyed our stay in the Augustus Tower. Pros include top notch toiletries, a very comfortable bed and wonderful views of the Detroit skyline and river. The bathroom was very spacious. Cons are the long walk from the new tower to the rest of the resort (and having to show your photo ID everytime you walk into the main part of the resort) and although they have a "HD" flat screen TV in the room, the signal isn't actually HD so the TV quality isn't that good.

Aside from that, the heated indoor pool is very nice and the change rooms are luxurious. The whole pool area was empty at 11 pm so it was like a private pool :D Tried the Augustus cafe for lunch the following day and the food was really good and the prices reasonable considering the food quality.

south rockwood
“we are disappointed with your point&comp system.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

I was told that if I reached the 11000 point diamond status I would be able to go in the gold room not,so & enjoy the comfort that goes with this card now I find out you must 33ooo points which is just insane but I can park on the second level BIG DEAL right now parking is not a problem ! Well guess what you can KEEP your damn diamond CARD . Food comps are just TOO hard to get to feed my wife& me, basically we would have to gamble two days to feed both of us ,also not going to happen so it will probably be a LONG time before we visit if we do. JOHN WEISS.

MI
“Don't gamble or eat here and you may be ok”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

I have diamond status here and they treat us horrible. Food in the high roller club is mediocre- actually worse than the buffet. Dirty plates, rude staff. All the freebies to the high rollers means this casino does not pay out. You are better off tossing your money in the trash. I am letting my status run out- no thanks for never paying out. I mean I have been going here ten years and the last two years I have not won a thing. Room is ok but be warry if they clean the cups or coffemaker. New tower is bad- kids can stay in that tower and they run up and down all night. I have even seen people put ads in Craigs list for sex at this hotel- escorts are legal in canada and so are the nudie bars- to that extent they cater to the young crowd with half naked dancers late at night. Come and watch all the old men ogle the 19 year olds dancing on stage- even mgmt stands around and watches. They don't warn you when the pool is out of order and check in is nuts. You have to walk to the new tower to check in and take your luggage back to the old tower. The new tower has no pool so you would have to walk through the casino with your bathing suit on. The only good thing I can say is that it is NON SMOKING.