“Best value and service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Caesars Windsor

Save Saved
You added Caesars Windsor to your Saves list
Caesars Windsor
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   377 Riverside Drive E, Windsor, Ontario N9A 7H7, Canada (City Centre)   |
Ranked #3 of 34 hotels in Windsor
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best value and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I always look forward to a getaway at Caesar's Windsor. The service oriented staff is one of the reasons. Helpful from the time you check in until you leave. Artist restaurant was a bit pricey but good. Room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2013

680 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Granville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love staying at Caesars in Windsor. The hotel is amazing! Everything is always clean and high quality. We have stayed in both towers and have not had a bad experience in either. The views from the rooms are good. The rooms are large and modern. We always get a good nights sleep in the comfortable bed and the rooms are quiet. We stay here 3-4 times a year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I spent 4 days in Windsor attending the FCM Sustainable Communities Conference which was held at Caesars Windsor Hotel. This is a good choice for accommodations. The roomsare spacious and the hotel amenities are good. We enjoyed the exercise facilities as well as the pool, hot tub, and sauna. There are various choices for eating within this large facility. The location is within walking distance of many interesting shops and restaurants. The casino is rather noisy but doesn't affect the rooms.

Room Tip: If you want the newest rooms choose the Augusta Tower. If you want to access the swimming pool, etc...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I took a friend who has not had a little holiday in years.we used valet service and we so happy to be able to have the use of a scooter.I requested a room near the elevator as She had surgery and can't walk very far. Wow I made my friend of 52 years so happy! The food at Artist Cafe was excellent. We had Surf and Turf..I have this ever time I visit and have never been disappointed yet. Tazza Mediterranean Grill was Superb! I had her get a players card and her son purchased one also.now he knows we're to get a great meal at a great price. Highly recommended to all my family and friends. Your staff are so friendly and sweet. Thanks for making my Friend so welcome and happy.have not seen her laugh and smile like that in years!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Windsor, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Bought a package of two concert tickets and one night at an event. Went to see Matchbox Twenty tonight and really enjoyed the show. We checked in at the hotel before the concert only to find that all of the onerous pre-arrangements we were put through were for naught. We had requested the new tower but were put in the old tower because they had to accommodate "all the families." Whatever. So we schlepped our bag through the casino, got changed and made the best of it.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Elyria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Windsor casino is a beautiful Hotel/Casino! Friendly staff. Rooms are immaculate. There is a beautiful walk way along the river. On a nice day you can walk for miles. Very scenic. Great place for a day trip or overnight stay.

Room Tip: If you gamble you earn comps toward a room. Ask for river front room/Augustus towers!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I accompanied my husband on business for a 2 night stay and had a wonderful time. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms were very large and well appointed. I was alone during the day as my husband was working so ate my breakfast and lunch by myself. Without exception, every staff member I encountered went out of their way to be friendly, helpful and were very professional. I did not use the amenities in the hotel(casino or spa etc) which seemed very nice but it was the staff that made the difference for me. It sounds funny as the hotel is so large and formal, but it almost had a down home friendly atmosphere. Caesars is the hotel for me whenever I am in Windsor.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Caesars Windsor? Share your experiences!