“Excellent Dining Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Calgary
“Excellent Dining Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm in Windsor visiting family and it was suggested that I try Twisted Apron. I was not disappointed. We arrived at 1pm and thought the lunch rush was over, but the place was busy. The crowd was made up of older and younger people. That was a good sign. We only waited 2 minutes to be seated. The restaurant decor is well done and I like the overall atmosphere.

I ordered the Twisted Burger and my mother had the Perch and Chips. The burger was very tasty. The ingredients worked well together. An extra bonus was they use free range beef. I had a piece of perch and found the breaking to be light and crispy, but thought it lacked seasoning. It was a moist piece of fish and there were four pieces. The portion of French fries were generous and delicious. I must also mention our server was very efficient and funny. It made the dining experience very enjoyable.

My only complaint is that I am leaving Windsor tomorrow and I won't get to visit again until I return next year.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Windsor, Ontario
“Trendy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love the decor inside but I find it's a bit overrated and food is definitely overpriced for portions.

Visited November 2012
“Great first experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great place. Crazy busy and had to wait for a table. Service was great and so was the food. I want to go back again because there were so many great food choices. Great place to meet up for lunch or a business meeting. Wish it was closer to my work so I could go more often.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Very creative chef - tasty healthy food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

One of my new favourite restaurants in Windsor. I was so happy when I discovered this restaurant. Healthy food from breakfast to dinner. The only negative thing I can say is that the acoustics are bad however the guarantee of a very solid and diverse healthy menu is well worth the feast. The setting for this restaurant is in Old Walkerton. Quaint area!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ontario
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have alway wanted to visit this spot, so when a friend mentioned it I jumped at the chance. I was not disappointed .
We had a lot to catch up on and the wait staff did not rush us. We both ordered the beet salad. It was delicious! However a bit pricey. Green than $2.50 too much. They do use local produce but $10.00 for a salad a bit high! Non the less it was excellent.
We sat in a booth and the seats were very hard.
A very bust restaurant and very goof
D