I came here specifically because they have a hot tub. They even have a kiddie pool in addition to the regular pool.
The rest of the hotel could use some work tho! Seriously outdated! The rooms are pretty cheap looking but it's workable for me. The shower is actually quite nice with excellent water pressure.
Staff were friendly. A couple local restaurants in walking distance, and an Applebee's. I suggest the cafe next to the Applebee's though. Cute little coffee shop with sandwiches and soup and wifi.
Bottom line, if you are used to 'nice' hotels and are a hygiene freak, this hotel won't cut it for you. But if you're used to cheaper hotels, this one is fine.
And, I apologize that you have to stay the night in windsor! There really is nothing here!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Ambassador Bridge Hotel Windsor
- Comfort Inn And Suites Ambassador Bridge Hotel
- Windsor Travelodge
- Windsor Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Windsor
- Travel Lodge Windsor
- Comfort Inn And Suites Ambassador Bridge Windsor, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge hotel is ideally located on direct access routes from Highway 401, the E.C. Row Expressway and the Ambassador Bridge to the United States. Just a short drive from great shopping at Windsor Crossing Premium Outlets and Devonshire Mall, lively gaming action at Caesars Casino and the Windsor Raceway & Slots, sporting venues such as the Windsor Arena, regional wineries, great restaurants and night clubs, and many other attractions. This Windsor hotel will impress guests with fresh new décor throughout, including a selection of new spa suites featuring a king-size bed, lounge and work areas, whirlpool bath for two, robes, 42” flat screen television and cozy fireplace. Enjoy the convenience and comfort of a new fitness room, executive boardrooms and newly renovated larger function rooms with updated audio-visual equipment. Other features provided by this 100% smoke-free Windsor hotel include: Free wireless Internet access, Free unlimited local calling, zero access calling and voice mail, Free parking, with drive-up access to first floor guest rooms, Free deluxe continental breakfast with fresh waffles, Free weekday morning newspaper, Business centre, Free 24 hour lobby coffee and tea bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.