“not bad, considering work paid.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge

You added Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge to your Saves list
Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2330 Huron Church Road, Windsor, Ontario N9E 3S6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Windsor
London, Canada
“not bad, considering work paid.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The room was moderate, comfy pillows, decent mattress, good shower. The cleaning staff don`t do much but change sheets and put new towels. No vacuuming of the carpets, which should be replaced. The fridge was big enough for me, and the Air conditioner worked Really well. The pool and hot tub I didn`t go in,

They did have a bbq that I used a half dozen times, however most others don`t clean up after themselves so i spent extra time making sure the grills were clean.

The Staff were all very friendly, and polite.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Beth155021, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Good Day and thank-you for your comments!
It is comments from our guests that continue to help us monitor and improve the level of service we provide to our guests.
We love to hear that our guests like our linen and bedding program. We also appreicate when guests such as yourself let us know the positive highlights of their stay with us. I really enjoy sharing these with our staff.
I am disappointed to hear that your guest room was not vacuumed and that you felt the carpets should be replaced. Our carpets were replaced within the last year during our guest room renovations. Possibly, the carpet in your room may require deep clean shampooing which could be done if you could provide us with your room number.
Our bbq on our outdoor patio is cleaned daily. I am surprised to hear that this was not the case when you went to use it. It is such a popular ammendity we have to offer our guests that it is used very frequently during the course of a day. Due to popular demand, we have currently increased the number of times daily it is checked and cleaned (if required) so our guests can enjoy cooking on it.
It is great to hear that our level of customer service meets your standards. We always strive to provide our guests with a comfortable, clean home away from home with friendly service.
If you would like to provide me with additional details regarding your stay, please feel free to contact me by phone at (519) 972-1100.
Thank-you again for your posted comments. I hope we have the oppportunity to accommodate you again the next time you travel to Windsor.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

I am a musician and have travelled on world tours. I usually stay @ a Westin.
I was with a band that booked @ this particular Comfort Inn & Suites.... and it was sweeeet (lol).
The bed was as comfortable as the renowned Westin beds.
How about that FREE parking unlike the Westin and others!
Amenities are one thing but the bed and washroom are the key for me - these elements were as good as a 4 star.
Great location too. We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: Spacious - warm/cosy feeling in the room itself - awesome king bed & comforter
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Beth155021, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Good day and thank you for your review! We value all of our guests' comments and continually strive to ensure our guests have a comfortable and relaxing experience. We look forward to providing you with your home away from home the next time you visit Windsor.

Thank-you,
Beth Lewis
Waterloo, ON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We stayed this past weekend and the hotel was full. There was a wrestling competition in Windsor and many of the wrestlers and their families apparently stayed in this hotel. The management was great at enforcing proper behaviour around the pool and respect of the quiet times from the many teenagers who were staying at the hotel. The room was small without a lot of room to move around, however, it was clean and the beds were really comfortable. My only real criticism was that I was charged $134.99 a night. The room rates were clearly inflated. I understand supply and demand....but I think price gouging is dirty. The same room the next weekend is only $99.00 a night. It is because of this kind of unfair pricing that I will not stay at this hotel again. We had to come to Windsor because something came up with our family. We live 5 hours away and there were very few hotels with rooms available.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Hamilton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

We recently stayed there for a long weekend and found that over the last 5 or so yrs it has been closed and remodelled, sortof. The pool is cold and not well kept, the room was the same temp as outside air (the hearter had been turned off). We were given a new room after we insisted we were not willing to wait until the room and bathroom heated up in several hours. we were polite and they finally gave in and found us a room. The old hotel was a dump but you paid a price for a drive up motel. this place chared 120 a night for a $70-80 room. Air was so dry my drt got sick and had to go to the ER. We finally went home early and they did not charge us for night two. It served oiur purposes... but for 20 bucks more could stay at the Hampton Inn a block away which is far superior.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
ChristineMelnyk, Director of Hotel Operations at Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge, responded to this review, March 2, 2011
Your comments are greatly appreciated and help us to monitor and improve our service. All guest rooms have been redecorated over the last year and we are finalizing upgrades to our breakfast room and lobby at this time.
I had not been aware of any issues regarding our pool temperature and will continue to monitor this area.
We have established a guest room warm-up program during the cold winter weather we experienced recently. Incremental heat-cool units in hotels can cause dry air in hotel rooms, especially if at highest settings. I'm very sorry to hear that your child needed medical attention while you were away.
I would like to think that we would not be at all reluctant to relocate guests to another room when desired, depending on availability, and will ensure that this is the case.
We offer a selection of guest rooms and suites with regular rates starting at $99. If you would like to provide me with further information so that I can review your rate, please call me at (519)972-1100. We are proud of the significant improvements we've made to our hotel and will do our best to provide comfortable, clean well-appointed rooms and other amenities, friendly efficient service and excellent value for our guests. Thank you for your comments and I hope that you will consider staying with us in future.

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge? Share your experiences!