“Visit Windsor for University Tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Windsor

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Windsor to your Saves list
Super 8 Windsor
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2265 Huron Church Road, Windsor, Ontario N9C 2L9, Canada (Sandwich)   |
Ranked #12 of 33 hotels in Windsor

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
MARKHAM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Although the room was a bit dated it was well maintained and clean. Cleaning staff did a good job with my room. I didn't have the motel's free breakfast so I can't comment on that. There was a disturbance in the hallway during one of the nights which prevented me from sleeping. I guess the staff did what they could outside of removing the offending guests. I addressed my concerns to the front desk but the staff member said he wasn't on staff that night and would relay my message. I never got any feedback from the manager so I just let it go. And thanks to the motel situated on the main road leading to the Ambassador Bridge there were large trucks traveling back and forth for most of the day. At night it settled down a bit but during the morning the trucks made so much noise and rumbling I thought loud thunderstorms were rolling in. The noise prevents one from getting a decent amount of sleep. The motel is close to restaurants and other amenities. Overall, if the motel was situated elsewhere I would recommend it but due to the noise and traffic I will be staying elsewhere the next time I'm in Windsor.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super_eight_windsor, Manager at Super 8 Windsor, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Good Morning,

Thank you for your valuable comment, we look forward to see you during your next visit to Windsor.

Have a great day!

Angeli Vaidya

Been to Super 8 Windsor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Windsor

Address: 2265 Huron Church Road, Windsor, Ontario N9C 2L9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Windsor > Sandwich , Sandwich South
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 33 hotels in Windsor
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Windsor 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Windsor Hotel Windsor
Super Eight Windsor
Windsor Super 8
Windsor Super Eight
Super 8 Windsor Ontario

If you own or manage Super 8 Windsor, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.