“Thanks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Windsor

You added Ramada Limited Windsor to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Windsor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2225 Division Road, Windsor, Ontario N8W 1Z7, Canada (Devonshire)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Windsor
“Thanks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Just got home from a two-night stay.

You can knit-pick all you want and always find at least something wrong with a room or staff or whatever.

For our purposes, we needed a bed to sleep in, breakfast in our bellies in the morning, hot showers, and a bit of TV to keep the kids happy.

All our expectations were met. Without getting my magnifying glass out, our room was tidy and relatively clean.

The shower curtain could do with a replacement as the plastic is degrading, the floors could have had more attention paid to them, and the Kleenex box cover was coming off in the washroom, but as I was only using the washroom for basic toilet needs and showering, it wasn't a deal-breaker. It's not like I was required to sleep or eat off the floor.

So - my five stars is based on what I needed and how my needs were met.

Thanks, and will use you again in the future if you are the cheapest decent place to book when I book again.

I liked it better then the Lexington across the street purely for the breakfast as it was stocked better. Their rooms are bigger, but I don't book hotel rooms on the cheap to spend quality time in them. I book them to have a place to lay my head for the night.

Your night guy was pleasant at check-in on Friday evening and check-out on Sunday morning. Your breakfast ladies on both mornings were very helpful and were always willing to ensure everything was filled up even when getting close to the end of breakfast time. New pancake mix was made up 15 minutes before closing time because we ran out. New Orange Juice was made as well. On Sunday we really enjoyed the Pecan Butter Tarts. Especially that they were stocked up for each wave of breakfast my family attended. I was up at 7:30, my daughter at 8, and my husband and son at 9. Butter Tarts for everybody! Yummmmm!!

Thanks!!

Stayed May 2015

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family is staying here due to a fire in our home. We have been here for a week now and will be here for one more week. From the time we arrived the staff here has been excellent! The front staff have always been available and able to help us with any questions we have had,and have gone out of their way to make our stay comfortable and completely stress free. The housekeeping ladies are wonderful! Our rooms are immaculate, always stocked well and every special request due to working hours to the needs of a one year old baby have always been taken care of with smiles, and taken care of immediately. With all the chaos happening in our lives right now, the staff at Ramada Limited Windsor have made our stay here relaxing and happy. We recommend anyone who needs to stay in Windsor to use this hotel, you will be very happy you did!!

The Beattie family

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

We were stuck in Windsor for the night because of a weather and were recommended to stay at the Ramada. It was great for us as it was only 5 min. from the airport. The person on duty was great. Really pleasant and helpful. Gave us a few options for dinner, made reservations with the taxi for our flight in the morning so we would not have the scramble. Rooms were nice and comfortable. The Internet is very fast.

Thanks again
Walt

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Glad to see no plastic or styrofoam. Usually bring our own stuff to cut back on trash.
Good for Ramada.
Room was basic but clean.
Front desk was okay too.
Near food outlets and in our case, car dealers.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
ramadalimitedwindsor, Webmaster at Ramada Limited Windsor, responded to this review, March 17, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m glad you noticed our commitment to being environmentally friendly and to providing the best possible guest experience. I’m glad you found the room acceptable and the front desk service good as well. We take pride in this hotel and our policies and look forward to having you with us again many times in the future.

Hotel Manager
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel, 2 adults and one child.

The price was good for what you get. Good location for access to the 401 and downtown Windsor.

When we checked it the gentleman was very nice, gave us some coupons for 15% off at Boston pizza for dinner.

Beds were comfortable and the room was clean, older rooms but still nice.

Only complaint would be that they put us in a adjoining room with a young couple on the other side of the door. Safe to say they were up until 12:30 am, and we were able to hear their whole conversation. Nothing like coming back from dinner to them having sex either. We never complained, but maybe don't stick a couple with a 3 year old next to a young couple for the night. Obviously different bedtime, and how load they were.

It's not like the hotel was packed that might either.

Might not be my first choice just because of the bad neighbour's.

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m terribly sorry that actions by other guests detracted from your stay. Like you, most guests only a night or two, so you’re unlikely to have a repeat of that bad experience. I’m glad you found our hotel and staff good and I hope you’ll use our hotel every time you’re in the area. We take pride in providing a great experience.

Hotel Manager
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Very clean. Comfortable bed. Good shower head. Everything you would expect to take for granted. What made this stay stand out was the kindness and courtesy of the owner, Mr. Kirti Shah and his son Manjit (the night clerk). They provided maps and directions to restaurants and the University where my grandson was playing basketball. I could not get a McDonalds restaurant to accept my American $100 bill, so I went to the hotel for help and Mr. Shah came from his home to exchange it for Canadian. I have stayed at more luxurious hotels, but I have never felt more welcome than I did here.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

We had a great stay at Ramada while visiting our daughter for the weekend. The hotel was close to my daughters house and reasonably priced. The room was very clean. The staff were friendly and helped us out. The breakfast had lots of stuff. We will stay again.

Room Tip: ask for back side of hotel