Just got home from a two-night stay.
You can knit-pick all you want and always find at least something wrong with a room or staff or whatever.
For our purposes, we needed a bed to sleep in, breakfast in our bellies in the morning, hot showers, and a bit of TV to keep the kids happy.
All our expectations were met. Without getting my magnifying glass out, our room was tidy and relatively clean.
The shower curtain could do with a replacement as the plastic is degrading, the floors could have had more attention paid to them, and the Kleenex box cover was coming off in the washroom, but as I was only using the washroom for basic toilet needs and showering, it wasn't a deal-breaker. It's not like I was required to sleep or eat off the floor.
So - my five stars is based on what I needed and how my needs were met.
Thanks, and will use you again in the future if you are the cheapest decent place to book when I book again.
I liked it better then the Lexington across the street purely for the breakfast as it was stocked better. Their rooms are bigger, but I don't book hotel rooms on the cheap to spend quality time in them. I book them to have a place to lay my head for the night.
Your night guy was pleasant at check-in on Friday evening and check-out on Sunday morning. Your breakfast ladies on both mornings were very helpful and were always willing to ensure everything was filled up even when getting close to the end of breakfast time. New pancake mix was made up 15 minutes before closing time because we ran out. New Orange Juice was made as well. On Sunday we really enjoyed the Pecan Butter Tarts. Especially that they were stocked up for each wave of breakfast my family attended. I was up at 7:30, my daughter at 8, and my husband and son at 9. Butter Tarts for everybody! Yummmmm!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Continental Breakfast with Fresh Pancakes (Yes make your own pancakes), Free Parking, High Speed Internet, Microwaves and Mini Bar Fridges. Welcome to the Ramada Limited. Ramada Limited is just 0.5 Miles from Windsor Airport and 9 miles from Casino/Night Clubs/Downtown Area. Ramada Limited is ideally suited to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. A cozy home away from home experience! Situated in newly developed South Windsor which includes many restaurants, fast food shops, retail shops, shopping center and Silvercity theatre complex. Conveniently located just minutes from many points of interest: Chrysler and Ford Auto Plants - 6 miles away Industrial Park - 5 miles away Downtown/Casino District - 9 miles away University of Windsor - 12 miles away St. Clair College - 6 miles away Ford Field/Comerica Park/Joe Louis Areana/Cobo Hall just 15 miles away In close proximity to most business Districts and Offices Familes, Groups and Sports Teams Welcome Hotel Features: - Free Deluxe Sit-Down Continental Breakfast with Fresh Pancakes - Free Wireless High Speed Internet and Data Port Hook-up in all rooms - Free Parking - Romantic/Relaxful Jacuzzi Rooms Available for a Day Getaway - Mini Fridges and Microwaves in all Rooms - Coffee Brewers in all rooms Centrally located in Windsor makes us ideal for guests attending events at all local banquet facilities. (IE. Caboto Club, Fogolar Club, Ciociaro Club, Place Concorde, Serbian Centre and Croation Centre,) Close proximity to local hockey arenas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Limited Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Windsor Airport Hotel Windsor
- Ramada Windsor
- Windsor Ramada
- Ramada Limited Windsor Ontario