“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Windsor

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited Windsor to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Windsor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2225 Division Road, Windsor, Ontario N8W 1Z7, Canada (Devonshire)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 hotels in Windsor
Stettler, Canada
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were visiting for the week and stayed at Ramada since it was close to family. We had a nice stay. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful. Area is also nice. When we come back again will stay again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RamadaWindsor, General Manager at Ramada Limited Windsor, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service.

Our staff members strive to quality customer service, that our guests have come to expect. We have worked hard to cultivate a family atmosphere at our hotel.

We have updated our Beds and Carpentry. We have added Toshiba Flat Screen TV's with USB/HDMI ports, along with Microwave and Fridge in all rooms.

Our commitment to investing in our property will continue throughout the fall which we are very excited about.

Thank you again for staying with us.

When you return to Windsor again to visit your family, contact us directly or through our website and enter the Special rate code LNIS to receive a great rate for your room.

Yours Kindly,

Kirti Shah

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Trusted the name ramada to be surprised with poor hotel with under average dirty room. In addition extra charges were charged on the credit card. Pure ripoff. Experience will be published on ripoff.com

• Stayed April 2013
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went there with a group for a tournament in Windsor. Thought we would have a problem with getting rooms all next to each other, but they accommodated all of us, with great service. They were very help, awesome front desk and staff, room were nice. Would like to say

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went with name Ramada without checking the net for this hotel. Been to many third world hotels but this location is the worst I have ever been to. Damaged fixtures, stapled wall paper, mould in the bathroom, bed sheets that are so old...etc. The list is long. In addition booking was done with one price and when tried to check out the lady wanted to charge more. Very disappointed

Room Tip: Please check reviews
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Found this Ramada to be, to say the least, a very average place. For the amount charged per night, I suspect that I could have done better with other accommodation in the area.

The "breakfast" is nothing we haven't seen before, toasted bagels, cereal and weak coffee.

Rooms were clean but still have the old CRT TVs. With Flat Screens being so cheap, one would think that these old TVs would be replaced, if for no other reason that to give the room a more modern look.

In review, pretty basic digs but no major complaints except price was a bit steep for what I got. Shop around !

Room Tip: I found that the 2nd floor still have the faint smell of smoke but I believe that all rooms in the h...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kitchener
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed in the one in Windsor over a month ago now.
I saw a bug in the room before I went to bed but I didn't think anything of it.
When I woke up in the morning I was covered in bug bites.
I called and complained but they have just pushed my complaint aside. They are also avoiding me and won't call me back. I am very angry. It is poor customer service.
The lady that I talked to from the hotel even told me that they have had problems with bugs in the past. I'm disgusted!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Harrow, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to stay after a wedding we attended. The front desk staff charged me for my room even though I paid online. They did reimburse me. They were very nice. The room was awful. I've stayed at beautiful hotels for the same price. Our room was old and it looked awful. Mismatched furniture and bedding. It looked like the furniture was from a 1980's swap meet and I'm being kind. The lobby looks redecorated and that's it. The room was clean, but really shabby and depressing. If I had to spend any time in it other then sleeping, I would've asked for my money back and left. Wouldn't go back again.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Ramada Limited Windsor? Share your experiences!