“Thank you for make our stay good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Windsor

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited Windsor to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Windsor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2225 Division Road, Windsor, Ontario N8W 1Z7, Canada (Devonshire)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 34 hotels in Windsor
Windsor, Canada
“Thank you for make our stay good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went there with a group for a tournament in Windsor. Thought we would have a problem with getting rooms all next to each other, but they accommodated all of us, with great service. They were very help, awesome front desk and staff, room were nice. Would like to say

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went with name Ramada without checking the net for this hotel. Been to many third world hotels but this location is the worst I have ever been to. Damaged fixtures, stapled wall paper, mould in the bathroom, bed sheets that are so old...etc. The list is long. In addition booking was done with one price and when tried to check out the lady wanted to charge more. Very disappointed

Room Tip: Please check reviews
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Calgary, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Found this Ramada to be, to say the least, a very average place. For the amount charged per night, I suspect that I could have done better with other accommodation in the area.

The "breakfast" is nothing we haven't seen before, toasted bagels, cereal and weak coffee.

Rooms were clean but still have the old CRT TVs. With Flat Screens being so cheap, one would think that these old TVs would be replaced, if for no other reason that to give the room a more modern look.

In review, pretty basic digs but no major complaints except price was a bit steep for what I got. Shop around !

Room Tip: I found that the 2nd floor still have the faint smell of smoke but I believe that all rooms in the h...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kitchener
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed in the one in Windsor over a month ago now.
I saw a bug in the room before I went to bed but I didn't think anything of it.
When I woke up in the morning I was covered in bug bites.
I called and complained but they have just pushed my complaint aside. They are also avoiding me and won't call me back. I am very angry. It is poor customer service.
The lady that I talked to from the hotel even told me that they have had problems with bugs in the past. I'm disgusted!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Harrow, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to stay after a wedding we attended. The front desk staff charged me for my room even though I paid online. They did reimburse me. They were very nice. The room was awful. I've stayed at beautiful hotels for the same price. Our room was old and it looked awful. Mismatched furniture and bedding. It looked like the furniture was from a 1980's swap meet and I'm being kind. The lobby looks redecorated and that's it. The room was clean, but really shabby and depressing. If I had to spend any time in it other then sleeping, I would've asked for my money back and left. Wouldn't go back again.

• Stayed September 2012
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My daughter recommended this hotel for us when we came to visit. Staff are awesome, the customer service was amazing. The rooms were quiet but in need of some upgrades. The pool was clean and refreshing. The breakfast was....well continental. We were very satisfied. Will def stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

A block of rooms was booked at the Ramada for a family wedding, so we stayed here, knowing little about the property or the area. As you walk into the foyer, you are assaulted by the stench of harsh chemicals. I can only assume this property continually soaks the property in cleaning solvents to hide the stench of smoke, puke and God knows what else.

I have been in smoking hotels before that still allow smoking, and they smell nothing like this!

Since going non-smoking, I don't think management has considered steam-cleaning or changing the carpeting. I know for a fact they haven't changed any linens, blankets or pillows in decades. The blankets are worn to the point of being almost see-through; the pillows are lumpy like sacks of potatoes. We got a Queen room with a sofabed... the latter for my 4-year old.

The mattress on the sofabed was about an inch thick. Were she any heavier, there's no way she would have been able to sleep on it. To make room to open the sofabed, I had to stand the coffee table on its side and push it into a corner.

At 1:30 am, with my wife and child finally sleeping, I did what I should have done in the first place... I went online and booked another hotel for our second night. I happily paid the Holiday Inn double what the Ramada was charging me. Good riddance, and never again.

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Limited Windsor? Share your experiences!