Found this Ramada to be, to say the least, a very average place. For the amount charged per night, I suspect that I could have done better with other accommodation in the area.
The "breakfast" is nothing we haven't seen before, toasted bagels, cereal and weak coffee.
Rooms were clean but still have the old CRT TVs. With Flat Screens being so cheap, one would think that these old TVs would be replaced, if for no other reason that to give the room a more modern look.
In review, pretty basic digs but no major complaints except price was a bit steep for what I got. Shop around !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Windsor's most centrally located hotel, the Ramada Limited is ideally suited for business and leisure travelers. The Ramada offers:1. Complimentary High Speed Internet2. Deluxe continental breakfast with hot pancakes - juices, pastries, coffee, tea, cereal, fruits, oatmeal3. Free Parking4. Fridge/Microwave/Iron and Board/Coffee Brewer5. Outdoor Swimming PoolThe Ramada caters to our guest to provide a home away from home experience. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ramada Limited Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Windsor Airport Hotel Windsor
- Ramada Windsor
- Windsor Ramada
- Ramada Limited Windsor Ontario