I didn't personally experience any problems with the reservation service here. However I did stay here with a group that had reserved three rooms. One of the rooms was booked on expedia I believe. Somehow the reservations got all mixed up and these people ended up having to pay for this room for the night we stayed plus an additional one that was never used or booked in the first place. Regardless of this situation the hotel was nice with a great view. The rooms were clean and it is located in a great area of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor is ideally located along the beautiful river front in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Canada, directly across from Detroit, Michigan USA, All hotel guest rooms feature a lovely river view and overlook gardens, sculptures and an extensive multi-use fitness trail. In addition to the gorgeous waterfront view, also include complimentary free breakfast buffet, complimentary local phone calls and complimentary Wi-Fi accessEasily accessed via the Ambassador Bridge, Detroit Windsor tunnel, Highway 401 and Highway 3.Nearby attractions and events include: GM Corporate world Headquarters, Ford World Headquarters, Chrysler Group US Headquarters, Caesars Windsor, Downtown Windsor Bars, Clubs, Restaurants and Entertainment, Art Gallery of Windsor, Steps from Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus, YQG Windsor International Airport, DTW Metropolitan Detroit Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Hilton Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hilton Hotel
- Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor Ontario