We had a fast and courteous check in experience. The rooms were fine, needing updating, but the washroom was a bit small for travelling with a senior with a walker.
The breakfast buffet had usual hotel offerings (cereal, muffins, pastries, toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, yoghurt, waffles). The buffet was very busy, and the staff hustled to keep the food stocked. They were very courteous. Good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor is ideally located along the beautiful river front in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Canada, directly across from Detroit, Michigan USA, All hotel guest rooms feature a lovely river view and overlook gardens, sculptures and an extensive multi-use fitness trail. In addition to the gorgeous waterfront view, also include complimentary free breakfast buffet, complimentary local phone calls and complimentary Wi-Fi accessEasily accessed via the Ambassador Bridge, Detroit Windsor tunnel, Highway 401 and Highway 3.Nearby attractions and events include: GM Corporate world Headquarters, Ford World Headquarters, Chrysler Group US Headquarters, Caesars Windsor, Downtown Windsor Bars, Clubs, Restaurants and Entertainment, Art Gallery of Windsor, Steps from Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus, YQG Windsor International Airport, DTW Metropolitan Detroit Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Hilton Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hilton Hotel
- Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor Ontario