Came here for an overnight get-a-way. Didn't book till day of, got a room on one of the top floors, riverside, for a fraction of the price. Beautiful view, but nothing special about the room.
Seemed clean, the check in was a little slow because of a hockey tournament in town, and the parking garage was a little shady.
Overall, a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Hilton Windsor Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Windsor
- Windsor Hilton
- Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The WATERFRONT HOTEL Downtown Windsor is ideally located along the beautiful river front in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Canada, directly across from Detroit, Michigan USA, All hotel guest rooms feature a lovely river view and overlook gardens, sculptures and an extensive multi-use fitness trail. In addition to the gorgeous waterfront view, also include complimentary free breakfast buffet, complimentary local phone calls and complimentary Wi-Fi accessEasily accessed via the Ambassador Bridge, Detroit Windsor tunnel, Highway 401 and Highway 3.Nearby attractions and events include: GM Corporate world Headquarters, Ford World Headquarters, Chrysler Group US Headquarters, Caesars Windsor, Downtown Windsor Bars, Clubs, Restaurants and Entertainment, Art Gallery of Windsor, Steps from Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus, YQG Windsor International Airport, DTW Metropolitan Detroit Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.