Usually Howard Johnson hotels are pretty good. This one.. Not so much. Upgraded my room so it didn't look like it was from the 70s. We upgraded to a queen superior and it was still uncomfortable. The washrooms were REALLY old and the bathtub was gross. The water kept fluctuating and burnt me a few times then went completely cold so we switched rooms. The continental breakfast sucked, only ate there once out of our 3 mornings and had to go get different food. Not worth the money paid, at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts and convenience of a midtown hotel without the clamor and costs of a downtown hotel. Centrally-located in Windsor, Ontario, just five minutes from the downtown core and within minutes of Caesars Windsor Casino, the Detroit Tunnel and the Devonshire Mall, the Marquis Plaza is the ideal hub around which to plan your visit to Windsor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis Plaza Windsor
- Marquis Plaza Hotel Windsor
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor Central Ontario