“Excellent Service and courteous staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of iSleep Inn

You added iSleep Inn to your Saves list
iSleep Inn
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   2763 Howard Ave., Windsor, Ontario N8X 3X7, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Windsor B&B and Inns
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent Service and courteous staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had to find something last minute due to a family emergency. The staff went over and above to meet our needs. The room was clean and functional for our needs. All supplies/linens were clean and always available. The experience was worth every penny that we spend especially being in a "Stressful" situation that we part of. It was great to be at a place where we didnt have to worry about accommodations given everything else was going on. Thank you Raffie for going over and above than you had to. Franks's father in law really appreciated it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I rented 2 rooms with 2 double beds each for the night and got it for $65 on Oct 30, 2012. It was more than worth the price. I was pleasantly surprise when i walked in the rooms to find crispy clean white sheets and covers on the bed ! I brought my own pillowcase...but had no problem usng theirs as it all smelled nice and clean.The rooms are spacious and clean . Nice big windows to bring in light, and dark blinds for privacy. The bathrooms were clean. they said it was newly renovated and it seemed so. I loved the floors...kinda of a spanish look..very warm and inviting. no carpet. I had no trouble sleeping, beds were comfortable. felt like I was home. Quiet surroundings and good vibe. The rooms had microwave, small refrigerator, big black armoire with a big tv with cable, hidden inside it and about 3 wide drawers for your clothes. There is also a desk, and small round dining table. Great place for travelling professsionals or families. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and accomodating. My son wanted to iron his clothes and they loan him a iron board and iron. I was worried about my having to cancel once i booked the rooms because of the hurricane and they were nice to hold the rooms for a day without no commitment or penalty to cancel. A big plus.. there is a nice little restuarant attached to the motel at the front, and there is about 12 minute walk to the mall. A local bus also stops there across the street. I strongly reccommend this place. Loved it and my friends did too ! Would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I had room 2 at the front and my friends had # 9 near the back. Number 2 had a shower with bathtub a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

To the courteous and dedicated Management & Staff at the new iSleepINN in Windsor, Ontario Canada. My hat is off to you at your wonderland INN - A very warm and cozy home away from home for frequent traveller like myself. Quiet, comfortable, clean, spacious, economical rooms, high speed internet, an outdoor pool and the 24/7 in-house laundry facilities. Easy to find, easy to access, all within walking distance to several restaurant, eateries and shopping at Devonshire Mall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed for a week and the price was almost equivalent to two nights at a hotel. I was a little leery of what to expect for such a cheap price but I was pleasantly surprised to find new renovations, very clean, and moderately contemporary decor. We stayed in two rooms and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was super friendly, helpful and sincere in all our dealings. Raffi especially was the most kind hotel staff we dealt with in our 2 week stay in 3 different hotels. If I wasn't moving here I'd come back just b/c of him alone. Definitely recommend this hotel on just price alone,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to iSleep Inn? Share your experiences!