This hotel is a typical Comfort Inn. Our fairly spacious room was well equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave, ironing board and iron and TV with enough channels to keep most happy. Despite being beside the intersection of a major highway and multilane street, it was quiet. The free breakfast is the typical coffee, cereal, toast etc.. The clientele during our stay was mainly tradesmen travelling in larger trucks which were easily accommodated in the spacious free parking lot. The hotel is a bit "tired". The room was clean but needed a sprucing up as did the halls. The bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Price, location and value are what recommend this hotel. If you want modern furnishings, romance, pool etc., look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Windsor Hotel
- Comfort Inn Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Windsor Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Windsor is a pet-friendly hotel nestled in beautiful suburban South Windsor with easy access to 401, EC Row and all major transportation hubs and border crossings. Ten minutes' drive to downtown Windsor's exciting nightlife and Caesars Windsor Casino; moments away from Devonshire Mall and dining can be found nearby. Free Comfort Sunshine breakfast and award-winning service will ensure a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.