“The absolute best chicken wings in the 416/905” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Mississauga, Canada
“The absolute best chicken wings in the 416/905”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I'll keep this brief: Go to Duff's and treat yourself to the best chicken wings at a great price. With so many flavors (but not TOO many) to choose from, there's something for everyone's pallet.

The medium-hot wings are the way to go for me along with a Mill St.Organic and wedges instead of fries.

The staff is always great and in over 5 years of going there, I have always had an outstanding experience.

Go to Duff's. Seriously. Go!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Best Wings around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This has been my go to place for chicken wings. They are large and tasty. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for their chicken wing fix.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best wings in Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am almost embarrassed to admit how frequent I visit Duff's, I go with family, small children, friends. Never had a bad meal, always exceptional service, place is tidy and clean for a wing place. Hands down best combination of wings quality and sauce quality and variety. I've never tried anything else on the menu.

• Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Some of the best wings in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I consider myself to be somewhat of a wing connoisseur and as such has had wings all throughout the city. I can honestly rate Duff's in the top three in terms of Toronto wing joints. The wings are big and saucy. The fries are excellent and the beer is reasonably priced. I love the atmosphere as well, service is great with lots of televisions around to watch sports. Will definately continue to come back to Duff's.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wear loose washable clothes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My youngest son and I were in the mood for a great "Feed of Wings" on a recent trip to Toronto so he recommended we try Duff's On Bayview, just south of Eglinton. It was well worth the trip.

Since we were both hungry we started with the Sampler, Two Mozzarella Sticks, two Jalapeno Poppers, Cheddar Spudz, Zucchini Sticks and Blazin’ Onions, served with ranch dip and salsa which arrived within minutes of placing the order.

Next on the list was a basket of 20 wings with several different sauces! The wings were just right, hot and juicy with the right amount of sauce and enough heat to justify that second ice cold beer!

By the time we got through the wings we were wondering if we'd be able to finish their 6 oz. sirloin beef Banquet Burger (their Original with cheese and bacon) but one bite was enough to convince us to give it our best shot!

If you're willing to forget the knife and fork and want to go to a place that will satisfy any fried food cravings while enjoying a cold beverage Duff's is the spot! But dress casual as it can get messy with all those tasty sauces dripping from perfectly cooked wings!

• Visited September 2013