“Great beer on a wonderful day” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pogue Mahone

Pogue Mahone
777 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3,847 of 6,781 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
Tallahassee
“Great beer on a wonderful day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I visited Toronto during Summer 2013, and I absolutely loved this little pub.

My brother and I had a couple of pints, along with a delicious fish and chips.

The waitress that served us was very attentive, and very courteous. Even though we are very familiar with Irish cuisine, she was very happy to explain how they make their Irish Stew.

I say sit outside and enjoy a pint (or 3!)

A+

Toronto, Canada
“Never going back .. don't use your credit card there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

One of the worst experiences. I invited my family out to celebrate my nephew's 13th birthday on July 31st. This was the first time I used my credit card in months. The service was dismal and my credit card was subjected to fraud two days later. Luckily my bank reversed the charge, but I was travelling to the US at the time and I had to wait for a replacement card. When I went to meet the manager, she assured me that it can't be one of her staff members even though I confirmed that I had never used my credit card elsewhere. She took down my telephone number and promised to investigate and call me back. To date, she never called. I am NEVER going back to this pub.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“Tasty Lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Three of us had lunch here last Sunday.Well actually i had the breakfast for lunch.Three egg omlette and all the trimmings.Was delicious.A very nice appointed bar /restuarant with outside patio,located on college street.Irish fry was $10.99 and a clubhouse was $13.99. Typical Toronto prices..Kids breakfast was $4.99. Beer was $6.50 a pint..A good place to eat.

• Visited September 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Delicious, if Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place makes wonderful Irish stew, and very good fish and chips, but charges $15 each. the beer was poured well, and was priced about the same as anywhere. The outdoor seating was great, with a great view and good location, but the chairs were a bit small and uncomfortable. All in All this was a very good place to recharge during a wander through the city.

Rockwood, Canada
“Great Meal On The Patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Chanced upon this great pub and were attracted by the live music and ambiance on the patio on a warm summer Saturday night. Located at the corner of Bay & College in downtown TO. The food was excellent and service great. We chose traditional pub fare ( Guinness mushroom and steak pie ). Prices were reasonable. We'll be back. By the way, the name Pogue Mahone translates to " kiss my a$#@ " in Irish. LOL

• 5 of 5 stars Food