“Mamas pizza Yonge and Bloor” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Mamas pizza Yonge and Bloor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Worst pizza ever,frozen is way better. Have always loved pizza and dont usually order delivery but was convinced by a visiting friend that Mammas was amazing. Ordered online from Yonge and Bloor store, requested large with 3 toppings,thin crust well done in a package deal with wings and garlic bread and who knew it could be so awful. Was delivered an hour later, toppings were totally raw,pepperoni and onions and they were only on half the pizza due to confusing online ordering system where you order half and half! Wings were undercooked and garlic bread mushy. Honestly it was gross, felt really embarrassed! Spent 40$ and felt really under served, complained to head office and no response. Just wanted to save everyone the aggravation and disappointment!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, ON
“Good alternative to the regular take-out pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We prefer to order from Mamma's Pizza when we want take-out pizza because we find that they have a better crust. The ingredients of the pizza seem to be more fresh compared to the Pizza Pizza across the street. We find their pizza's to be generally of better quality. But I think they will have some serious competition given that there is a Pizzaiolo that just opened across the street.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“maybe good pizza but bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We ordered pizza tonight and it arrived 1.5 hours late and COLD. The driver was rude to my wife and when we called to see what the company can do to resolve the issue, the person on the phone was apologetic and offered a $5 credit. I would rather call Pizza Pizza. We get a more reliable service from them and on time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kamloops, Bc
“Nice Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped there while walking around Yonge Street. Had the deluxe pizza which was hot and nice flavor. Would definitely eat there again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“This is One Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Pizza's are very personal. Some like a thick crust and some like a thin crust. For me the thinner the better as long as the crust is tasty. Mamma's Pizza didn't disappoint me in any way. I'm not from Toronto and when I was visiting during the Christmas Holidays my son took me to Mamma's for a slice of Pizza. I had the plain cheese and he had the pepperoni. They were both so good we had to have another slice each. I will definately put them on my "must" list next time we are in Toronto.

• Visited December 2011