“Bellisimo” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Rustica

Pizza Rustica
270 Wellington St West, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3P5, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
416-260-0200
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
Cross street: John St
Transit: St. Andrews subway station located on King and University is only a 5 minute walk to Pizza Rustica.
London
“Bellisimo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were a group of 3. The calamari is AWESOME. I had the Candese pizza, my wife had the mediterrainian pizza and my friend had the ravaoli. We all loved our food. Great wine was suggested to compliment our food. Good beer and pre dinner drinks were also ordered. We had a great time. Service was okay, friendly but not always available as we needed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

There are 2 locations right near Wellington--the larger one is typically more crowded. If you are looking for the same good food, smaller bar and location go to the one on Wellington--great if you are traveling and want a bite to eat, glass of wine etc.

Visited April 2013
Oshawa, Canada
“Good Thin Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Me and my friend went into the location on Blue Jays Way on our way to the Blue Jays game. We both ordered a pizza, and both enjoyed them. The thin crust was crispy and when you eat it it doesn't feel heavy in your stomach. They have regular, whole wheat and gluten free. Just the right amount of toppings on the pizza too. The price could have been a little cheaper, but I realize that we were in downtown Toronto just minutes away form the Dome..... Our order came fast however the service was a bit slow on drink refills, by the time my friend managed to flag down a waitress we were both done our pizzas. The place isn't that big either, maybe seating for 50 and the tables are crammed close together. If you aren't a fan of thin crust pizza you might want to try somewhere else. All the pizza's I saw had thin crust. But I am a fan of thin crust and enjoyed the pizza and would go back again before a Jays game.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE!!!!!!
I placed an order on line on Pizza Rustica's own website ant 9:15 pm because I was starving, by 11:15 I still DID NOT received to order!!!!!
When I called at 11:20pm to inquire about my food, I was given the run around: the girl on the other side of the phone first blamed it on JustEat, but I did not order from there, then she said that it was the fault of the people at the bar because it was them responsible for my order, she transfer me there where I was told that they were responsible only for pick up; then I called back delivery but nobody picked up, so I called right back from another phone, now someone picked up, the same girl try to tell me that I had probably placed to order on the phone with on other person, I reiterated to her that order was placed on line and that I had also received an email confirming the order; at this point I asked her to look up my order, she could not find it, finally sho found it and I inquired a out the status, it was not even out!
I ask to CANCEL IT and refound me my money, she said she old not do it but that one of her managers would have called me the following day for the refound. One of the manager called me in the afternoon and offer me a refound, not immediately but in a few days, and told me that they would give me $5.00 for the inconvenience!
SERIOUSLY $5, WHOLE $5, NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR A DESERT!!!!!!
I have other few other times from Pizza Rustica, and this knot the first time that they screw up my order!!!!
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO EAT TADAY DO NOT ORDER FROM PIZZA RUSTICA!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Perfectly grilled pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was wondering around trying to find a good place to eat, and as I was reading the menu for this place, a bunch of people walked in. I figured it had to be good. And it was! The thin crust pizza is perfectly crispy and the goat cheese is amazing. By the time I left, the place was packed and people were waiting for a table!

Visited April 2013