“A celebratory event” 4 of 5 stars

(416) 222-2220
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Auberge Du Pommier is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 6,548 Restaurants in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Yonge St. & York Mills
Transit: York Mills Subway Station is located one block south of the restaurant on Yonge Street.
Toronto, Canada
“A celebratory event”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Auberge remains one of our favourite restaurants for a special occasion. The service was impeccable. Our waiter was very patient as our large group made its decisions while seeking advice about the exciting menu. A contingent of servers was then able to serve us all essentially at once. The appetizers and entrees were unique and very tasty, though portion sizes were modest. I felt that the wines were overpriced. The ambiance was also most impressive, with pleasant light and very comfortable seating. Definitely an excellent place for a special celebration.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ontario
“Looved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Steak, fish,tartare,salads and service were definitely some of the best I've had.
No wonder if it one of the most famous and best restaurants in Toronto.
My 2 visits here were all a delight

While it is not the cheapest restaurant, they are definitely not trying to be and I would recommend for everyone to at least experience the science that was put behind each dish

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“One of the best restaurant in Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Set in a former cottage at the fringe of town, which is now "upper town", this is one of my favourate restaurants in Metro Toronto. The ambience is great, and continental/French cuisine excellent. There is even free parking !

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Vancouver, Canada
“Slightly disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have been to Auberge du Pommier for dinner several years ago. It was great and I had high expectations for this lunch. The restaurant is very pleasant, spacious and elegant. However, lunch was fine but not a standout.

Service was generally good and attentive. Frankly, I think the expensive bottle of wine ordered by the host had gone bad but it was not my place to say anything. Coffee took so long to come that we had to cancel it because we had run out of time.

It just wasn't what I expected.

London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I took my team here for supper. Amazing good and great service. My salmon was just sublime. The wine recommendation was also good. We were not rushed but service was prompt.

Visited April 2014