We are an office of many who often work late and often rely on the restaurants around us for dinner. After ordering our overpriced meals from Penelope last night and sitting down hungrily to eat before getting back to work, one of our employees discovered her Moussaka was MOULDY! and not just a little bit mouldy, but fuzzy furries turning black mouldy (I have a photo, I wish I could post it). She took it back to let them know and hopefully get something else in it's place but was immediately told it was "just cheese". She told them they should take it back into the kitchen under bright lights to get a better look and they did, and still insisted it was "just cheese".
Horrific! we all understand that stuff happens, and had they been professional or own up to their mouldy serving, we may have even ordered from there again (in a worst case scenario) but it was appalling that they refused to take any responsibility or ownership.
this to me is a serious health concern and we will be taking this photo to the health board.
If you own or manage Penelope Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.