“Local Favourite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Good Bite Restaurant

Good Bite Restaurant
2463 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
(416) 483-8432
Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
toronto
“Local Favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

This place has been around for so long. I think about 40 years or so. The decor hasn't changed. It looks like an old diner. The wait staff is really cute. They are really old lades who I assume have been working there for a long time. The food is comfort food. Sat and Sun, it is rammed. There is a line out the door. It is priced rather well for diner fare. I love going there. The atmosphere is really family oriented. The place is really small. I was there last week and it appears that they don't serve alcohol anymore. Their alcohol was limited to begin with anyway. You don't go there to drink.
When I go there I either get a breakfast or liver and onions. It is the only time that I ever eat liver and onions, he he.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Again, I don't understand the attraction. Homefries are mealy and food is bland in general. How do you mess up a fried...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

Again, I don't understand the attraction. Homefries are mealy and food is bland in general. How do you mess up a fried egg?