Dinner: celebration of engagement with 6 ladies
1. The service was very slow - we got to order only 25 minutes after we sit down
2. Food came even slower - another 30 min
3. We were lacking water all the way through the dinner
4. It was +17 degrees outside and when we asked to close the window the servant refused to accommodate and was very rude
5. One lady find a small crab, size of a nail, in her food, which means most likely the sea shells were not washed before they cooked (shell food doesn't open the shell until you cook it, if it was opened before and crab got in means it was a bad quality, already dead shell). The owner came, did not introduce herself, refused to listen, after we complained, she turned around and walked away on us. No apology, no explanation, no reimbursement.
If you own or manage Donatello Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.