“Great time; very, very good food.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jump Cafe and Bar

Jump Cafe and Bar
18 Wellington St. West, Toronto, Ontario M5L 1G4, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
416-363-3400
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jump Cafe and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #479 of 6,773 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
Cross street: Yonge St.
Transit: King Street Subway Exit
Toronto, Canada
“Great time; very, very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We celebrated a friend's birthday at Jump and it was fantastic! I loved the atmosphere and the menu was wonderful. Try the scallops for something lighter. The polenta was very good as well as a bunch of other appetizers we shared.
I would definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bowmanville, Canada
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

It was a Saturday night at 7pm and the place was filling up. As we took our seats and glanced at the menu our server came to give us some water while we decided. We both ordered our drinks and were deciding on what appetizer to order. I decided on the scallops which were amazing, very tender and had a little heat to them as well. My wife had a salad with chard grapes and blue cheese she was very happy with her selection. They also have fresh baked bread(in house) which makes the meal more enjoyable as well. For dinner I had the Veal Chop and my wife had the Blackened Catfish. My veal was amazing, very tender adn juicy. I also ordered a side of fries which were also good. My wife really enjoyed her dish as it was her first time eating catfish and she was very happy with it. We skipped dessert becasue we were going to to go little Italy for a coffee but the crème brulee looked very good. Sean our server was very good, right there when he needed to be and the rest of the staff was very attentive. Overall I was impressed with the restaurant and very happy in our decision to dine there.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We went on a Friday for a farewell lunch. I ordered the lunch special - Thai Shrimp & Crab Cakes.
Food was really really good. I liked it!

Its a oliver & bonacini group of restaurant; so price is in the expensive side, however you will get a very good ambiance and very attentive service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, CT
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

A friend of ours who lives in Toronto recommended this restaurant. We thought it was fabulous! Waiters and staff were very attentive and the food was excellent! Go if you get the chance!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although their food is not the most memorable - and a little bit on the small side - they do have a varied menu with interesting salads and specials. The quail tacos are a really good option. Their wine selection is also good. Music is not too loud so it's perfect for a work lunch (also the fact that is in the centre of the financial district). Overall I would recommend it given its great ambiance - just don't go when you are really hungry!

• 3 of 5 stars Food