“Fantastic breakfast spot!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
246 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
416-260-1611
Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
Leawood, Kansas, United States
“Fantastic breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

When I saw the Nutella Latte on their online menu I just had to pop in to the Queen St location to try one. It did NOT disappoint. The latte was great. Tons of sweet and savory crepe options + much more on the menu. I opted for the Europa ham, Swiss cheese and egg crepe. Wonderful by itself and amazing with a dash of Tabasco. I think my favorite part was the staff. Two young ladies who were the friendliest folks I met during my brief visit to Toronto. I was far from home and traveling solo so their warm hospitality was more than appreciated! I'm just sad I discovered this place on my last day & didn't have a chance to go back a 2nd time.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not the best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Liked the strawberries although expensive.. Ordered yogurt with strawberries and they came separately. I didn't like the yogurt although I had to pay for the cup of strawberries. I was not too pleased as the menu was confusing me. it should have been more clear. I was here once before with friends and liked the visit but I didn't enjoy it too much. My one friend felt ripped off over the Baileys sort of drink and had to add water to it since it was so little and expensive! The other one said her crepe was like nothing but she still finished it. I don't think I'll be back here again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Strasburg, PA
“Great crepes, great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great selection of both sweet and savory crepes. We didn't try any of the other food items, but all loved our crepes. Also, have a great drink menu and excellent prices on everything. Will definitely be visiting this place next time I'm in Toronto!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
mtl
“presentation needs a tonne of work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

presented with a white plate and a bland crepe, you sort of wonder what the heck you've gotten yourself into. atmosphere is much the same. not sure it's worth the money; i'd risk another place to eat rather than return here, if you're a traveler.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bradford, Ontario, Canada
“Died and gone to Nutella heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

While in Toronto for Fan Expo, went both mornings we ate here. Centrally located, staff is superb, the place was clean and the choices are plentiful and pricing and portions are great!!
Even though it's next to Starbucks, the coffee and hot chocolate are excellent options especially if you want something out of the ordinary. My party had both breakfast meals and desert meals and the food fills you up for sure! Great atmosphere and excellent location on Queen.

• Visited September 2013