“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cozy Suites Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cozy Suites Inn
You added Cozy Suites Inn to your Saves list
287 Victoria Park Ave., Toronto, Ontario, Canada   |
Ranked #13 of 122 Toronto B&B and Inns
Aarhus, Denmark
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Wonderful neighbourhood - you really get a feeling of the Canadian way of living. It is not only a cozy suite, but also a cozy part of the city. The suites are located within walking distance to subway, super market and the beach, and the bus leaves just outside the door.

Cozy says it all... The suite was fully equipped with everything you would need and furthermore, there was a "barbie" in the garden. The suite was even cleaned twice a week.

Deborah, the property manager, was very helpful and friendly as well as the maid.

Highly recommendable for couples in all ages and romance.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

We stayed in the London Bridge Suite in August 2009 as part of a back packing trip across Canada and USA. We found Deb very helpful and she gave us lots of information on where to eat, how to get to the station etc.

The suite was lovely and the kitchen was well equipped including a proper cooker which you rarely find these days. It was also realy handy for us to have laundry facilities on site.

We really enjoyed our stay there and despite being a bit out of town we had no problems getting in and out of downtown on the bus and train.

If we ever return to Toronto again we would certainly stay at Cozy Suites.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

The property provided the perfect vacation spot. My wife and I stayed in the nicely appointed "Beach Suite". The hostess outstandingly balanced attention to detail and simplicity, and remained available without hovering. Although the street was only decent, an extremely short walk to the fantastic center of the beaches neighborhood proved no problem. Cute coffeeshops, bookstores, bakeries, cafes and even a few bars fill the beaches area, complete with a boardwalk and a stunning beach, separated from the stately homes by a lush park. Transit to Toronto at the front door, or if you're the walking type, you can skip the bus and walk directly to the subway about ten minutes away. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

Wonderful, friendly welcome at Cozy Suites. Spent a very relaxing and comfortable nine days. Room was spotless and homely with everything we needed. Attractive rear garden area to relax in if the weather permits. Shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants all within walking distance and easy transport links to downtown. Would definitely stay here again and can't recommend it strongly enough.

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

This is my fourth and longest stay at Cozy Suites and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay again. The suites have a bus stop right in front of the house which takes you to the subway in 10 minutes, which takes you downtown in 30 minutes. Or you can walk a short distance and take streetcar downtown. You can also take a short walk down to Kingston Road and enjoy a small town feeling of local businesses. There are many unique stores selling a wide range of unique products and services, as well as pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. As it services the local community prices are reasonable and the service is friendly. You are also close to the Beach area, which is more up-scale. The suites themselves are truly cozy, come with good amenities. My suite had the kitchenette along with a working fireplace and TV with DVD. The suite is also air conditioned, or you can open a widow and enjoy the fresh suburban air. You are also provided with a small library of books and DVDs to entertain you. Deb, the hostess, is more than willing to provide assistance when needed and is readily available. Remember, though, this is a suite, not a hotel, so it is more like living in an apartment, but with maid service twice a week. So if you like a more independent stay-over, you will be more than happy here. If you come by car, there is free parking and the neighbourhood is very safe, so you don’t have to worry about your vehicle. Likewise the area is a well-established community where you can safely walk at night or take public transportation, and I am saying this as a woman who stayed there alone. All in all, if you want a “home base” for an affordable extended stay in Toronto, this is the place to be.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

The Cozy Suite is well located at the beaches!! The room was very clean upon arrival and was properly cleaned 3 times throughout my 11 day stay. I was very happy to be able to stay somewhere that was safe for a young woman and that had all the amenities necessary. There are grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and boutiques all at walking distance from the suite. The boardwalk on the beach is close by with tons of great cafes as well. There is also a great gym that is pay-as-you-go a couple of blocks down and definitely worth checking out. Great spinning and yoga classes. www.mscfitness.com
Here at the Cozy Suite I had everything I needed: a clean room, a large enough living space with a well-equipped kitchen! Good choice for someone looking to stay in Toronto short term but that does not want to pay the price of a hotel and that needs the amenities of a real home. Very happy with my stay here and would recommend it! Parking and internet is a definite plus! :) Thanks Deb!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

From the moment I entered Cozy Suites, I felt relaxed and taken care of. "Deb", the owner of this delightful bed and breakfast, welcomed me into my suite and really took the time to make sure I had everything available to me. My fridge was filled with complimentary goodies so that I did not have to go to buy food right away after my flight, but rather I could take a shower and get ready to start my day. Deb gave me all sorts of advice on where to go and how to get there, and also provided me with a map of Toronto and pamphlets of tourist attractions. She really was too kind, she went above and beyond any expectations I had of guest services. When I would return home for the day, there were books and DVD's along with a sizeable TV for me to watch so that I could unwind. The fireplace was an added bonus!!! With a glass of wine, I felt more relaxed in my cozy suite then I had in years! By the end of the trip, Deb felt like my friend and I was sorry to go. I know that when i return to Toronto, I will be returning to Cozy Suites!

Shirley

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Cozy Suites Inn? Share your experiences!