“Nice Place To Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of All Days House #3

All Days House #3
We can't find prices for this accommodation
All Days House #3
You added All Days House #3 to your Saves list
572 Sherbourne St,, Toronto, Ontario M4X 1L3, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #27 of 71 Specialty Lodging in Toronto
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nice Place To Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This guesthouse is very nice & a friendly place to stay. It has a communal area for TV and internet use, and is a very good location, minutes walk from the train station. The only gripe is the rooms are very small, and as this was part of a big trip, we only just managed to fit two suitcases in our room. Other than that, was very nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there for only one night and booked for single private room. I arrived there early around 8.30 so The owner was not at the lobby yet. There was a phone outside to call the owner to let you into the hostel. He will give you the passcode to get in and leave your stuffs at the luggage room )which also has a passcode) because check in time is 2PM pnward. So, I freshen up a bit and then left my luggage in the luggage room and came back later at 1PM. The room was available so I went to the 2nd floor. The single private room was a bit smelly when I first walked in. So, I opened the window and also left the door open for about 30 mins and also turned on air con ( trying everyway to let all the smell out of my room). Every other things were ok like bathroom. I left early in the morning so I didn't get a chance to have breakfast. The internet was pretty good i would say. It's also easy to find because it closes to the subway. There are several coffee shops like Tims Horton, starbucks around the hostel. The owner was so so. Could not give advices to me i.g bus to attraction places but i did some homework before I travelled here so I didnt find it difficult and no need for his advices.

• Stayed May 2012
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I left my ipod at the hostel and they were extremely helpful in helping me to get it back. Thank you!

Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

My partner and I usually stay at hotels, but we're travelling around North America at the moment and are finding accommodation in the big cities really expensive. I did a lot of research before deciding to book at All Days (Selby Street, off Sherbourne) but was still a bit apprehensive because of mixed online reviews. The hostel however, is clean, tidy, well appointed and well located. Definitely give it a go. Brilliant value for money and in our experience was well maintained. Head up the road onto Sherbourne to the grocery store though (much cheaper than the one across the road). Great location, near metro on Sherbourne, and easy walking to Yonge, Bloor etc. Even some cool tv and movie filming going on in the area. We were in a private room (44) which was clean, comfy and across the hall from the bathroom and kitchen - easy, clean and convenient.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Valencia, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I have been in alldays for six weeks with another friend. We were for studying English in Toronto and this place is excellent because is close Yonge St and also you can arrive any place quickly. Regarding the cleaning is perfect because everyday the hostel is cleaned up. About people who is working in Alldays is very friendly, kind and talkative, they help you when you need something and also they recommend you someplaces to visit. Kitchen and washroom are OK because the kitchen is cleaned and full equipment. There are a lot of washrooms so you don't have to wait for a long time. It's the best option to stay in Toronto because it's not expensive and it's good location!! Thanks for all!!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Not worth it if you are with 3 or 4 people. You would pay the same for a hotel. Management lied to our face when we had physical proof. We had a reservation for a 3 twin bed ensuite and got 2 double bed ensuite. We came here really for the convenience of 3 beds as it was 3 of us travelling. If we arrived earlier we would have left and gone to the Holiday Inn as it was the same price and more centrally located Downtown. There are other hostels in downtown that have more professional service and have more integrity. But to be lied over the telephone while making the reservation and then being lied to our face, I would never come back nor recommend anyone this place. Also there is something sketch going on with the owner and the parking lot. He owes them money that is for sure because the parking attendant was insinuating it.

Room Tip: This is better for someone travelling solo or with a second person because it will cost less than a...