“Amazing Hotel...definitely THE best in Toronto!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Hazelton Hotel

You added The Hazelton Hotel to your Saves list
The Hazelton Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   118 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1C2, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #11 of 139 Hotels in Toronto
Minden
“Amazing Hotel...definitely THE best in Toronto!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel in mid November. We were doing some Christmas shopping and also had my 7 month old grandson with us.

The staff at this hotel are truely first class. Everyone was extremely helpful from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. When we arrived in the HUGE room, they had a crib made up for my grandson with baby bath amenities and a little toy for him. So thoughtful!

I especially enjoyed the huge soaker tub in the bathroom. Very relaxing after a long day on your feet...and to be able to watch tv while in the tub made it that much better.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel and I will personally always choose this hotel when in Toronto. It is in the perfect location, with spectacular rooms and an excellent restaurant. You cant ask for anything more!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Yorkville or Hazelton Avenue.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This hotel does it right. Plain and simple. Superior service on all fronts. Adam at the front desk is a master of service and making you feel welcome.

Justin Bieber was there the same day as I and I felt just as important (minus the screaming teenagers out front).

Large rooms, spectacular bathrooms, great restaurant and bar, and superior location. This hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel that does not disappoint.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Belle River, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My girlfirend and I stayed at the Hazelton this past weekend checking in November 30 and checked out on December 2. From the moment we checked in around 10pm, great service. We walked up to the front desk, and the Front Office Manager, greeted me by name, how she knew my name?? She had an associate personally take us to the room, gave us a tour. The room is large and well appointed. Spent time in the "One Lounge" owned and operated be renown Chef, Mark McEwan, great service, food and drinks. Room service breakfast Saturday was perfect - food well presented and tasty, excellent service. We worked out in the gym and met Justin Bieber and his Mom - now isn't that memorable!! The hotel is in the best location in Yorkville, walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. I have stayed at Windsor Arms, Four Seasons, Park Hyatt all in Yorkville - Hazelton has them beat hands down. We will stay there again on next trip to Toronto!! thanks, Brian and Janice

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
new york city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband has always wanted to go to the Canadian Hockey Hall of Fame, so this was the primary purpose of our holiday weekend visit.

The front desk was very helpful with additional sites of interest and restaurants. We ate in the hotel restaurant twice- breakfast and dinner, both meals were a fine dining experience.

Best feature of this hotel for us- comfy bed, luxurious sleep and no street noise!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

From the moment you walk into this hotel you feel special. The rooms are large and spacious, even the standard ones. The Washroom and Closet area is consistently one of the nicest I've seen. Room Service is always great but for something more special go down to One in the dining room or bar. Amazing on all counts!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed just 1 night at this hotel and it is really nice. Very contemporary in it's design and yet very warm. The room was spacious with a great area for dressing and putting away clothes. I would have liked a balcony but I think only a few of the luxury rooms have them. The service in the hotel is fantastic and actually quite genuine. It seems like they have hired some of the nicest most helpful people to work at that hotel. One restaurant has a great patio and excellent food. My only concern about the restaurant is that the seating makes the place so tight. People were constantly knocking our chairs at dinner. The spa is very small, and not the most inviting or relaxing waiting area. This is easily made up with by far one of the best massages I've ever ever had. So the only concern I had about this hotel is that it is starting to wear. The room is nice, but can do with a better cleaning. I know that sounds picky but there were spilled drinks of some sort on the counter and drawers, table wasn't too clean either. Just needs a good solid cleaning. Otherwise, nice location, spa, restaurant and very good service. Will return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Timmins, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is the best hotel in Toronto. It also happens to be situated in an excellent location. The rooms are modern, very clean and have a cool built in tv in the bathroom mirror which I like. The beds and pillows are very comfortable and you can get a really good sleep here. This boutique hotel has some great amenities. I like the indoor pool and steam room in the spa. Also, I have enjoyed watching some movies in the amazing screening room. As for the hotel staff, they aim at pleasing their guests and make a wonderful team. You get exceptional treatment by the professional management and staff here. This is my favourite hotel in Toronto.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Hazelton Hotel? Share your experiences!