I selected this hotel on a recent trip to Toronto based on a my past experience with this Marriott brand in another city and because of it's proximity to the Roger's Centre as we were attending some baseball games for the weekend. The property itself is very unassuming from the street and is not a large footprint. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The hot and cold breakfast options were plentiful. The room was spacious, nicely appointed and comfortable. This will be a regular stop for me when I return to TO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn