Although my day was brief, I could see the real benefit of staying here if you needed to be in a hotel for even a few days.
The rooms are very spacious and well appointed. They are mostly modernized and do not leave much lacking. The kitchen is equipped with everything down to the silverware. A full sized fridge and even cook top burners make it perfect for a traveling executive or anyone who wants to prepare their own healthy meals.
Room was quiet, did not hear any noise in the hallway.
Hotel is quite small, but it does have a small food shop at the front for preparing some (not as healthy as I would have hoped) food in your suite. There is no amenities in the shop, so do not forget your razors or shave cream!
Breakfast buffet is included with room and decent. Mix of comfort and healthy food. Lounge was a good size.
Great location in the entertainment district. Very close to St. Andrews Station and walking distance to many of Toronto's sights!
The front desk was able to recommend a great Italian restaurant (Kit Kat) just steps from the hotel. They stored our bags, treated us with respect, and even granted us a very late check out due to our unique request.
Overall- Good value for the money due to location and suites having such space/kitchenette.
Would stay again when needing this type of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn