I enjoyed my stay here. The hotel was nice and clean, and the staff very friendly.
Very nice to have to kitchen space, and the sitting area. The pool area was nice and clean, but the hot tub was not very warm and the pool itself was really cold.
I had read several reviews and there was lots of good feedback on breakfast, but I found it pretty standard. Very similar to how most hotels have breakfast now nothing special in my opinion.
valet parking is way to much money.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Residence Inn Toronto
- Toronto Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.