Stayed here for business/pleasure for two days. I booked my room and was given a terrific rate! I was skeptical at first because I booked a room during Grey Cup Weekend in Toronto which meant that the city was extremely busy that weekend. I was delightfully surprised when I stepped into my room and it was huge! Beds were comfy, hotel was quiet at night, there are many restaurants around that deliver, spectacular view, very close to the CN tower and Rogers centre....perfect location! I needed a room, last minute, for another night...even though they were booked to the brim, they did everything they could to accommodate me and found me a room for the following night. Thank You Mariott !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn