Loved the stay......beautiful bed. prices are always an issue for in hotel food. Otherwise a nice place & friendly staff. Reception was courteous & friendly. No problem using my Marriott $ from Amex. Helpful staff when getting directions & obtating a cab.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Residence Inn Toronto
- Toronto Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.