“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This small Portuguese family-run restaurant is very cozy with the right amount of tables for a very dedicated service experience. Their food is magnificent. We arrived at night and during a snowstorm, but was pleased to see the snow while enjoying my soft calamari salad with an after-taste of sundried tomatoes. My Spaghetti Bolognese was light and hearty - perfect to keep me warm for the rest of the night. The owner welcomed us with a glass of Port to defrost our bones, and I thought that was a nice touch. Their wine selection is small but good. The ambiance in this place is very intimate with nice brick walls that add a European cottage style. If I lived in Toronto I would rent this place for a birthday celebration, as it’s just the right amount of space and has the perfect food to please the loved ones.

• Visited November 2013