“Fun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mysteriously Yours

Mysteriously Yours
2026 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Z9, Canada (Downtown Toronto)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 309 attractions in Toronto
Type: Dinner Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Producers Lili and Brian Caws have been active members of Toronto's theatre community for over 35 years. They met at the Limelight Dinner Theatre where they began their professional theatre careers, Brian as a performer and Lili as Restaurant Manager. In 1987 they created Mysteriously Yours, and began developing their unique style of interactive murder mysteries at the prestigious Royal York Hotel. They've taken their troupe throughout Canada and the United States. Their mysteries have been performed as far away as Singapore. For 26 successful years, Mysteriously Yours... Has developed a repertoire of over 50 original mysteries. In October 1999, Lili and Brian came full circle as they proudly attended the opening of their smash hit Murder On The Limelight Express! In their own venue, the former Limelight Dinner Theatre, now known as Mysteriously Yours Mystery Dinner Theatre.
Oakville
3 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Such a fun night with good food and great atmoshere. Great value for money. Try taking a group and get involved in the play!!

Toronto
37 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited Mysteriously Yours with my brother and his girlfriend and we had such a good time. I solved the mystery and won the t-shirt with my brother's help.

Toronto, Canada
“Good fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great interactive fun! Actors were hilarious and did a good job to include audience members in the story line. Food was pretty decent. The set menu offers 3 different choices, so there is usually something to cater to everyones tastes (including vegetarian options). I had purchased a groupon which gave a discount on the dinner and show...so that gave me the incentive to go check it out as a fathers day dinner/gift for my dad. Not entirely sure if I would have gone otherwise as it’s a bit pricey...but it WAS a fun time!!

Visited June 2012
Ohio
18 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband surprised me with a reservation at Mysteriously Yours during our recent Toronto weekend getaway. The meal was good, but it was secondary to the production. Cast members were very personable with guests and used their quick wit to enhance their interaction. The 'mystery' itself, was full of humor (some of it a bit too Canadian for me to get!) and there were times that cast would play off something going on with a guest. The actors seemed to be having a ball themselves.

We enjoyed our table mates, which were a good mix of Canadian and American so we had fun comparing our cultures.

Laugh out loud fun!

By the way, Toronto's sub way has a weekend program which allows you to buy a day pass for 2 adults and 4 minors for less than $11. Our hotel was just a block away from the station so we parked the car for the weekend and used subway passes everywhere we went. A little bit of walking but it was a treat for a mid-west girl who drives everywhere!

Visited February 2013
Buffalo, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Very Nice Dinner Theater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Mysteriouly Yours for dinner theater on Valentine's weekend. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the efficiency of the service. The play provided a nice bit of light entertainment for the evening.

Visited February 2013