This is the first time I stayed in a Residence Inn outside of the US. It matches up to my standards in various ways (in no particular order).
1. The room is very clean.
2. The staff is very pleasant and helpful.
3. Breakfast and happy hours (happy hours: mondays through Thursdays) are good. There are a variety of foods and drinks (juices, milk, coffee, tea) at breakfast. There are different themes at happy hours, such as sports, Italian etc.
4. There is a laundry room for customers to use.
5. The room has a oven, dish washer, cups, plates, utensils etc.
6. The free Internet service in the room is lightning fast. I've stayed at other Residence Inn in the States where the Internet is like SLLLOOOWWW. But not this one. I'm amazed as to how fast the Internet speed is.
7. Flat panel tvs. There's a channel where you can watch Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) news in the morning, i.e. if you're interested. I'm not sure if there are other foreign language programmings at other times of the day.
8. Free pick up from and to the airport. The hotel has a toll free number (go to the hotel's website and you'll find the number there). Call from the airport after you've arrived and picked up your luggage. There's one very important thing to note though. There are quite a few Marriott branded hotels in the area (courtyard, regular Marriott). I made a mistake of getting on the wrong bus. (Make certain you get on the one that says Residence Inn). I was to walk from Marriott to the Residence Inn (not that far). The nice driver offered to take me there.
9. Maybe I got lucky. I didn't hear any plane at all in my room.
The only gripe (if I must find one) about the hotel is the location. It's very close to the airport, but you do need to rent a car or have your own car to go places.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Residence Inn