“Delicious FroYo” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #477 of 6,800 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Dessert
“Delicious FroYo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Red Bench is a cute little café that has a selection of self service frozen yogurts and sorbets, with loads of different toppings (fruit, nuts, chocolate, brownies etc) which were delicious. Although we didn't have any, they also make cookies to order with your selection of flavours and toppings.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Love the vibe, food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

1st visit:

After the gym I was craving something cold. I remembered reading reviews for The Red Bench where they mentioned frozen yogurt. Since The Red Bench is around the corner from my apartment, I decided to pay them a visit. When I walked in and asked where I could get a container for the frozen yogurt, the lady at the front cash told me where they were and in addition gave me little cups so that I could try the flavors first. I could not decide on a flavor so I got a bit of all four (mocha, vanilla, chocolate and orange sherbet). My favorites were the vanilla and orange. Can't wait to go back for more frozen yogurt. I likely will not try their cookies and tea since I am a coffee person and I do not like cookies that much.

2nd visit:

In my first review I noted how ideal it would have been if The Red Bench carried coffee. Well, I got a message last week from The Red Bench letting me know that they were launching coffee this weekend! Woohoo! I was told that the coffee would be free that weekend for their customers, but when I went up to the counter to order it, the person at the cash began to ring it in. I did tell her then that my understanding was that over the weekend the coffee would be free. She asked me where I heard that, and I told her that I got a message on Yelp from The Red Bench. She said okay, and was really chill about it. She then asked me what I wanted in my coffee (I asked for 2% milk and 2 sugars). This is one thing I do not like; I like to add my own milk and sugar, but they are only just launching their coffee so access to milk and sugar may change. The coffee itself was very good. It was strong but not bitter, and it had a crisp finish. I will definetly return for more.

Love this place!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Frozen Yogurt in Toronto!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Red Bench is a hybrid cafe that serves Organic Frozen Yogurt (6 rotating flavours) and Made-to-Order Cookies. You pick one of five cookie doughs: Original, Gluten Free, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter and Double Chocolate. You then pick from a wide selection of mixins...chocolate chips, m&ms, coconut, raisins, toffee, walnuts, etc..and in 5 minutes you get 5 cookies straight out of the oven. They literally melt in your mouth!! Really delicious but I have to say I'm more of a Fro Yo person and by far they have the BEST frozen yogurt in Toronto! House made, Organic and Natural. Definitely worth a visit!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Creative snack joint where you can concoct your ideal cookies! Really tasty and just the right amount! Great idea!

• Visited May 2013