“A fantastic experience ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #762 of 6,781 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: RESTAURANT, GALLERY, LOUNGE, EVENTS SPACE, ART SPACE, WEDDING VENUE, BIRTHDAY PARTY House of Moments is a creative space that goes beyond showcasing thriving artists. We are Toronto's only art oriented venue that features a sensational delicate Eastern Fusion Cuisine. Take the time to relax and unwind among our cultured Moments Lounge.
“A fantastic experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

House of Moment offers a warm and welcoming experience. It's like having a mini getaway experience out of the concrete jungle to a mellow "Far East" corner of our world. Surrounded by its uniqe decor you are taken centuries in the past, to a place you wished you had belonged to, a feeling of almost being out if your time. The cuisine is a fantastic cross cultural experience which I had never experienced in Toronto. I loved it.

Toronto, Canada
“Best restaurant for my date :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I took my potential girl friend to house of moments on Friday. She love the decoration and the art work.
We ordered shrimp tempura and some sushi rolls, they are very delicious. The music and Ancient Doors made us relax, and we a very long, nice, deep conversation. The server is quiet helpful, but a little bit slow.
We will come back again for sure, or me with another girl.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The house of moments is a restaurant situated inside an art gallery.
We walked around looking at the art on the walls (which we are told are changed every month) while drinking martinis. Very civilised.

The food is exceptional. Don't be fooled by the small amounts, you will not feel cheated I can promise you. The dining area is one large room (because it is a gallery) but drapes are strategically placed so each table feels they have their own intimate room.

There is also a bar, DK and a dance area. The music is modern and loud which may put some people off, but if your looking for a high quality fun night this venue is hard to beat.

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Sumptuous Sushi & Lobster Tempura !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had my most memorable experience -- had my birthday party! The fusion of music, arts and exotic foods equaled one of the finest experiences this city has to offer. I would highly suggest it to everyone and it is also a great venue for a romantic date!

• Visited February 2014
Schweiz
“Great Experience of Asia food in a cool ambiente”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

During a 4 day stay in Toronto we discovered this cool restaurant about 15 minutes outside of the center. Located in an old factory the combined an art gallery with antique Asian / Indian doors a.s.o. - and you sit with big space between table and table in mid of all that. A very cool ambiente. They serve great food (I recommend the Japense Suhsis) - just the service was a little slow during our visit. But a great experience I never discovered at any other place of this world - it is really worth to go there.

• Visited April 2014