“Family Night Out” 4 of 5 stars

880 Warden Ave., Toronto, Ontario M1L 4W6, Canada
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Smith Brothers Steakhouse and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 6,773 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NW corner of Eglinton and Warden
“Family Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Our daughter was accepted to a teaching school so we took her out for a celebration. We wanted to go somewhere we have never tried before. Smith Bros. Came to mind. The people that work here are friendly and efficient. The open kitchen works very well. The dining room has good atmosphere but it is a little loud. The food is very very good. Our steaks were cooked exactly as ordered. Portions were not too large, just perfect. The bread was amazing. I love the fact that they support local micro breweries. We had a wonderful evening out with our daughter. I highly recommend this steakhouse. I am sure this new restaurant will only get better.

• Visited February 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Best Place For Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant has too many stars on its credentials, as far as I'm concerned. It was our 2nd time here last evening and we were just as amazed and impressed with their impeccable service and excellent quality of steak. Our server Adam was very polite and attentive. The manager even came to our table to ask if everything was to our liking:) They're efficient and gives good portions for a much affordable price than Ruth's and Chris'. We'll be back again:)

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Disappointing Steak”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant to celebrate his birthday and the steak was very plain and didn't have much flavour. We both ordered the New York striploin. They include a sauce on the side and I got the peppercorn sauce. I think they were relying on the sauce to be poured over the steak to add flavour but the steak on its own was very bland. I wouldn't return here for a steak. The prices are better than The Keg but if you are dishing out money for a good steak you might as well pay a little more and have it done right.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Delicious prime rib! I added a yorkshire pudding to my meal and it was delicious. A little pricey but worth it for a treat. We have been there a few times and look forward to going back again.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Hanbugers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I went to a new Restaurent for the first time. It was quite busy. The service was great Lots of good food selections and different kids of beer than other Restaurents. I enjoyed.

• Visited October 2013