“Fabulous!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Richmond Station is a stopping place, a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the downtown core. We are committed to delicious food and excellent hospitality.
New York City, New York
“Fabulous!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I ended up here on a Friday afternoon. We flew in from NYC and the hotel suggested we walk over as we had not eaten. I had a beet salad, one of the most delicious salads I have tasted...truly a taste sensation. My husband had oysters which were so fresh and well presented. Our server was delightful, sharing information about Toronto and even getting her iPad for us to look up a location of another restaurant she said we should try! We loved it and hope to return to this gem in the financial district.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“Lunch - Dinner - Lunch - Dinner - Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Yes it really is that good, the title highlights my dining at Richmond Station back to back a few weeks ago as I visited from Vancouver. The dishes coming out of the youthful, enthusiastic kitchen are the most tasty and inventive I have come across in almost two decades of Toronto dining. The wait staff are nothing other than charming and totally engaged in their efforts to ensure you have a wonderful experience. Do not hesitate, not for a moment, visit and enjoy!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto
“The food was really all that....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

and some! Got together with good friends for a quick bite and thoroughly enjoyed our server as much as the food. We had heard a tonne about RS and wasn't sure if it could live up to our expectations. Food was presented hot and was amazing. Would definately go back again

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I took my girlfriend here for her birthday and we loved the unique spin on the food. My chicken was roasted to perfection and then a drizzled with a delightful spicy sauce.

My girlfriend had a pasta dish and thoroughly enjoyed it too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Inventive Food, Great Preparation, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

While visiting Toronto for a fun weekend, we had dinner at Richmond Station with friends. The menu is incredibly interesting, filled with ingredients carefully raised or chosen by the restaurant. The server was professional, friendly and incredibly knowledgeable about the menu items and their associated details. Most important, the food was fabulous: interesting, perfectly prepared, beautifully presented. This was one of the better meals we have had anywhere.

• Visited March 2014