“Local Watering Hole” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Local Watering Hole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is one of my local places that enjoy go to relax and enjoy some great beer. The staff are super knowledgeable about the beers on tap and are patient with those who are not frequent beer drinkers. The restaurants atmosphere is laid back and hip. The menu offerings are pretty good. The pizzas and burgers are never a bad choice. At the front of the restaurant there is a retail store where people can purchase some of the beer and bring it home in a large bottle known as a growler. This place is quite popular so Thursday- Saturday night is is difficult to get a table, so be sure to go early.
Highly recommended for any avid beer drinker.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto Canada
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Toronto. From start to finish I love every visit. Firstly they have an amazing selection on beer, I’ve been a few times now and have yet to be disappointed. For an appetizer I highly recommend the Chilli Bacon Popcorn, such a strange combination but it is amazing. The menu itself is diverse but tend to judge pubs by the quality of their burgers and the Ale House has top notch burgers. Prices are a bit high but definitely worth it. As far as service I have had nothing but great experiences every time. Service is fast, friendly, and knowledgeable. I look forward to my next visit!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Beer heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

You can be adventurous with your beer at this place. The food is delicious and although you can choose to have a healthy dish, but if you want to have burgers and fries, it is worth feeling guilty about what you eat.

Visited June 2014
Delfgauw, The Netherlands
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

In this restaurant you can try many different kinds of beer. My experience was great! Great service, great beers and great snacks!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I found this gem for my partner who likes really bitter beer. Some of my food was quite good, my partner's meal was "damn fine" (his words). The server was quite knowledgeable about the beer selection and was able to help me pick a beer I liked, the Rainmaker. My partner also had what he says was one of the best beers he's had in a long time ... I can't remember what it was. The server was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a very enjoyable evening and we will go back the next time we're in Toronto.

• Visited May 2014