“The best live bands I've seen in any Toronto bars !!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3,087 of 6,781 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Vancouver, Canada
“The best live bands I've seen in any Toronto bars !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I myself am not from Toronto . I currently live in Vancouver, B.C. However, I regularily travel to Toronto for work. I spend alot of time in the Yonge and Eglington area and have checked out most of the pubs and bars. My favorite place by far is what used to be known as the famous Chick'N Deli ( known for loads of lovely women, great wings and always awesome live bands) has now changed names to SEVEN44 Restaurant and Lounge. I have always loved coming here and since it is under new ownership it has only gotten better. I recommend that you try the fajitas, they are my all time favorite and Seven44 does them perfectly! I even went in on a Wednesday and found that they were half price, such a treat.I've also had the chicken and rib dinner which I would gladly eat again. I've had a hard time finding any place like this back in Vancouver where the music is always showing and the food is good to boot.

• Visited January 2013