“Wonderful and enjoyable trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 156 activities in Toronto
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Queen Tour is a premium tour operator from Toronto. We offer fully escorted and commentated sightseeing tours of Niagara Falls. Our industry low prices of $59 for adults and $53 for children include: Free time in Niagara Falls, stops at the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, Floral Clock, Hydro Dams and wine tasting (including Niagara Icewine), and sightseeing at Niagara-on-the-Lake and the Niagara Parkway. We offer free pick-up from different Toronto locations. All of our tour guides have over 25 years of experience and are extremely punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, entertaining and most importantly safe drivers.
tel aviv
“Wonderful and enjoyable trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I visited with my family in April 2013 in Toronto , and the recommendation of friends we decided to participate in this tour, and they were right .It was a nice tour,We got to places according to the schedule set forth ,The mini bus was very clean ,and the most important thing was the tour guide's (Nathan) explanations .

Visited April 2013
Queen_Tour, Manager at Niagara Falls Day Tours with Queen Tour, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. We're glad we were able to live up to your expectations. Hope to see you in Toronto again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I booked this tour based on the trip advisor reports.
I made a mistake regarding the date I booked the tour. I called up, and regardless I called a day early they still picked me up from the hotel.
It was a nice tour , in a mini bus.
There was enough time to see things at all the stops.
Excellent value for money.
I strongly recommend it.

Visited May 2013
Queen_Tour, Manager at Niagara Falls Day Tours with Queen Tour, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
It was all our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Queen Tour!
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This was a great company to deal with. We saw and did everything that was expected, great value. Highly recommended

Visited May 2013
Thank you for writing your recommendation, it's very appreciated.
Toronto, Canada
“First time in Niagara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I visited Toronto for business and I had a few days to my self. This tour was recommended to me through friends who took it before. The tour guide picked me up from my hotel. I was alone on the tour so he gave me some extra attention to make sure I wasn't bored which was great. The drive to Niagara took a little longer due to some road collisions but we had a fun ride, the guide (Nathan) kept us entertained and told us all about Toronto and the Falls. I went on the Maid of the mist boat and Skylon tower (it was $12 for both) and it was worth it, they were incredible (especially the boat). We then went to Niagara on the lake and a few other sights. Wine tasting was also a highlight. I bought this amazing ice wine to bring home actually. Overall incredible trip.

Visited May 2013
Smart choice doing both the boat ride and tower. Always a good idea for first-timers. Thank you for taking the time to write us.
New York City, New York
“Great time in Niagara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great tour, great day. Nathan was very kind, funny and smart. We all had a blast, what a great way to end our vacation in toronto!
Chat Conversation End

Visited April 2013
Queen_Tour, Manager at Niagara Falls Day Tours with Queen Tour, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We're glad you enjoyed Toronto and our tour! Thank you.