“Great Massage, Great Class, Great Tea” 5 of 5 stars

(647) 242 -7047
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
“Great Massage, Great Class, Great Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had an amazing massage there and also did an Intro to Thai Massage class with my girlfriend.

The Thai Massage was amazing. I'm not a very flexible person despite doing a lot of sports. I think EVERY athlete should consider Thai massage as a preventative treatment.

The course was very cool as well. We learned a lot the instructors were excellent at explaining the the subtle nuances of the positions. The class lasted 3 hours but it flew by. A great life skill :)

Finally, the Tea, which it complementary is excellent, so don't turn it down!

Visited February 2014

Ottawa
“Sanctuary in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

From the moment one enters Urban Nirvana, you immediately slow down. It feels like a small sanctuary in the midst of this bustling city. The staff welcome you with a smile and attend to your every need, offering tea while you wait. The decor, music and natural essential oil scents, all contribute to a zen moment. And you haven't even begun to enter the charming massage room.

The massage space is beautiful, quiet and relaxing. Having never had an authentic Thai massage, I was a little nervous, but within minutes I felt complete trust in my therapist's knowledgeable hands. My muscles never felt better and the feeling in my body afterwards was just unbelievable. It is a gift to your body and had to be the most incredible massage I have ever experienced. I really didn't want it to end after 60 minutes. I've already booked for my next massage but this time I'm going for 90 minutes.

My last words...treat yourself..it's worth every penny and your body will love you for it.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Urban Nirvana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I think Urban Nirvana is a very high class studio that offers the best service that anyone can find in the city of Toronto... They are optimal experts in Thai Massage and Yoga. Lisa and her staff provided me with top notch customer service and did everything they can to assure customer satisfaction.... I highly recommend Urban Nirvana....Thai Yoga is a very invigorating form of massage that will revitalize your whole entire body and give you a new found energy..... URBAN NIRVANA is the way to go........AR

Visited December 2012