“A lot of fun ... and awesome pics too” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: These private photography sessions take the chore (and mistakes) out of documenting your visit to Toronto. With a professional photographer dedicated to capturing your every camera-ready move, you'll enjoy each moment instead of scrambling for the photo. You might...maybe...miss asking strangers to take your photo or those charming pictures of your arm with half of an overexposed face. With this experience, you'll get 50 fully-edited digital photos - plenty of perfection for posting, framing and subtly bragging out. Be snapped at famous landmarks, get couple-time that you'll remember, re-enact your favourite sports moments, or step back into Toronto's past.
Toronto, Canada
“A lot of fun ... and awesome pics too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My fiancee and I went on the date night tour and even though we live in Toronto, we learned a lot about the city. Dustin knows so many interesting things about the city. We really enjoyed the flexibility of the tour which was tailored to our interests. We definitely recommend this tour.

Visited March 2014

Tobermory, Canada
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were visiting Toronto to celebrate our wedding anniversary in September 2013 and decided to go on the Date Night Tour with LiveToronto. We had never been on any type of tour before - in fact I wasn't even sure if I could convince my husband to go as it would not be something he would normally choose to do. Upon meeting Dustin I knew that it was going to be fun, it didn't feel awkward as I first thought it might and his knowledge and passion about the area shone through. He showed us parts of the city we would probably never have visited on our own and pointed out interesting facts about buildings which we would never have known. To top it all off, our photos turned out AMAZING! We had them within an hour or so of the tour ending - we got to enjoy looking at them as we had dinner at the CN Tower!
I have suggested this tour to everyone I can and would recommend it to anyone! We plan to return with our kids in tow for some more incredible memories and photos!
Keep up the amazing work Dustin!

Visited September 2013
DustinLT, Owner at LiveToronto Walking Tours, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words Laura M!

We really enjoyed having the opportunity to show you and your husband a great time with our Date Night tour!

As I was reading your review, it really shows how much of a memorable experience the tour is. Anyone can walk around the city, but having the photos to share with your friends and family...that's what it's all about!

I definitely look forward to having your family out on a tour!

Thanks again!!!!

Best regards,
Dustin
Toronto, Canada
“Fun, unique and affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My fiance and I live/work in Toronto and took the Date Night tour with Dustin (owner and tour guide) a few weekends ago. We loved every bit of it! We used to be one of those people who would say "Toronto sucks, there's nothing to do here". But this tour really opened up our eyes and taught us that there is so much to discover if you just slow down and take the time to soak in what life has to offer! This is a great (and affordable!) activity for both locals and tourists. It is a definite recommendation for couples or friends who want to do something different than the usual eating out, shopping or movie. It's a must for tourists - I wish I had known this company existed before as I always have relatives visit from the states (definitely on the itinerary next time).

The concept is brilliant as the tours are private and cater to your interests. Dustin is very knowledgeable and has really done his research as he has a number of different tours in his back pocket. And because of that, we can look forward to taking tours with LiveToronto again! He also has different TYPES of tours you can check out on their website other than the Date Night (ex: Social Network tour). He will show you "hidden gems" in Toronto that people wouldn't take the time to notice and would just usually walk by. You don't have to worry about holding back a whole tour group to ask anything and Dustin carried out great conversation the whole way through. He also took pictures of us at each location we passed through, which was awesome as it can be difficult to constantly ask random people to take your picture. Dustin also takes great scenic pictures of the different landmarks at each tour stop. Every time I asked him if he took a picture of a particular thing, he'd already beat me to it! The camera Dustin used produced great quality pictures that we definitely uploaded to Facebook and are actually going to use them in our engagement photo slideshow! We learned so many different things about the city we've lived/worked in all our lives and can't wait to book a different tour next time!

Maple
3 attraction reviews
“Simply fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had the best time strolling downtown Toronto with Dustin past Sunday evening! My fiance and myself went on this tour expecting nothing more than someone-with-a-camera and we were left amazed. Dustin set us off on his pre-developed route and showed us iconic spots that we had (on several ocassions) walked by without noticing their significance. He had interesting things to point out at every corner and sweet spots for taking the photos. We were amazed how quickly time passed. It's people like Dustin that really help you appreciate how beautiful Toronto is and how many hidden stories there are at every corner. We can't wait to go on a winter stroll again!

Toronto, Canada
“" Would recommend this to anyone. "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Although we have lived in Toronto for many years Dustin showed us things that we had never seen before. It was a beautiful day & we had a great time. Thanks Dustin for all the pictures to remember our trip by.