“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 156 activities in Toronto
Type: Walking tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Toronto is a city where history and the contemporary combine seamlessly. It has glitzy malls, majestic buildings, monuments, museums and galleries, a vibrant street life, and inspiring green spaces. So, if you have not fully explored it, then why not become a tourist in your own city this Summer with the help of LiveToronto!LiveToronto provides unique and customized walking tours where your tour guide is also your personal photographer. The LiveToronto experience is bundled into a 60-90 minute private walking tour of the Downtown core. Tours start at Yonge Dundas Square and make their way through the streets on customized routes. Every tour ends on the breathtaking waterfront at Queen's Quay Terminal.This is a Toronto adventure at its very best! The unique, custom tours limit the group size exclusively to your party, so you can explore the sights at your own pace, in your own way. Dustin Fuhs, LiveToronto’s founder and tour guide, combines his passion for photography, people, and his favourite city to create a truly memorable experience. You will feel completely at home as you take in the culture, landmarks, and enthusiasm of Toronto. LiveToronto is all about getting the VIP treatment!Plus, the remarkable photos you receive of your experience in Toronto will make your visit truly unforgettable. Explore all that Toronto has to offer with LiveToronto!
Toronto
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

The LiveToronto Experience with Dustin was great. He made the adventure fun and engaging! It was great see the photos after and be able to use it for various purposes. Thanks to Dustin for the tour!

Visited September 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mexico City, Mexico
“Wonderful experience! A must do when visiting Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very good experience. This is a very unique tour, Dustin is a very good tour guide, but also a great photographer. He know the best spots in the city for photos and you don't need to worry asking people to take them for you or taking one each.

Visited November 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dustin F, Owner at LiveToronto Private Walking Tours, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! Every tour is so unique, and it was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to show you Toronto.
A photo is worth 1000 words, and the 30+ photos from every tour are like writing a novel of memories! Next time you guys are up here, let me know and we'll take a follow up tour with the little one!
Dustin
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Walking tour around University of Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Dustin is very knowledgable and has incredible enthusiasm for what he does. His innate ability to make you feel comfortable, and it showed in my pictures. I also loved the fact that my photos were ready and cleaned up by the end of the day!

Visited September 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I did this tour on a Sunday morning. We were only in Toronto for one day and this was the perfect way to experience it. Dustin does a great job at not making you feel awkward and instead of a tour guide, it feels like he is just a friend taking us on a walk of his city. I like that the tour is not planned and he kind of take us wherever he feels like we'd be interested in. I am not big on tours but this is definitely one I'd recommend. It is fun and Dustin also takes amazing photos along the way. We were joking how my boyfriend is not photogenic when he was taking pictures, and somehow he looks great in the pictures that Dustin took. We also received pictures of the places we visited that are beautiful, I am so happy with this tour I would do it again next time we are in Toronto.

Visited November 2012
Florida
42 attraction reviews
“A Walking Photo Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Dustin Fuhs conducts a very interesting tour of the city of Toronto and he takes all of the pictures....you do not need to bring your camara. My daughter and I took the tour in the month of October and we covered the city from the Eaton Centre to the waterfront. It takes about an hour. Very shortly after we returned home, Dustin had sent us via e-mail a comlete record of our trip in photos. Much better than we could have taken ourselves, I highly recommend this trip not only for the photos, but as a way to get to know a little about the city of Toronto and its history and culture.

Visited October 2012