My husband and I stayed at Comfort Inn for four nights and everything was ok. The rooms are comfortable with decent sizes, they seemed all renovated, but bad fisnishings, nothing to worry about.
It's a good place to stay beacuse it's walking distance to Dundas Square and everything you need. It was our first time in Toronto and it couldn't be at a better location.
My complaints are:
- the elevator, I read about in a few reviews here and it's really ridiculously slow. The good thing is that the hotel doesn't have much floors so you will only use it to carry the bags.
- the rooms on the 1st floor, that it's actually the basement, are too dark and with practically no window and it´s seems that someone could see the room from outside.
- the internet is free but doensn't work on the 4th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel in the heart of downtown Toronto. Short walk to the Eaton Centre and minutes from most downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.